Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Love, Loss, Anger, ...

... and Positive Thoughts:

Sent a message to Gingersnap last night, just to let him know that my thoughts are with him and my heart goes out to him and his family. He responded with a simple 'thank you darling' and I left it at that.

Darling is his favored term of endearment for me.

Yesterday with Valkyrie was good. She's experienced her first 'break' show hole. She'd finally gotten up to speed on Supernatural and then there wasn't a new episode last Thursday. LOL. It was SOOOO funny to hear her pain for once as she went through it. I swear that getting her addicted to SPN was one of the best things I ever did for my mental health.

Bran called right when we were in session though. I can't remember why though. I think it was to let me know why he didn’t take over my cell phone bill.

So… The SUCK is coming soon. I'm going to be losing my cable provider and switching to a less expensive 'internet only' monthly bill while my 3rd party gets me caught up on my cable bill. I'm very frustrated with how they are handling my finances right now. Angry as hell to be honest.


This shit better get sorted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment