Sunday, June 11, 2017

Batteries Not Included...

I took yesterday off.

I checked my messages, but that was it. I spent the rest of the day camped out on my sofa watching Orange is the New Black. I knitted a little bit, but not enough to count for anything.

--

It stormed this morning.

Really serious, 'there's something on the wing of the plane' level storming. There was even hail. OMG, it was fucking amazing. I love storms. Too bad it was over too soon, but then again I really can't have the Blue Falcon driving in that now can I?

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I'm totally off the game now. And I only knit a little bit before I get bored with it and just don't want to do it anymore. So, aside from the writing… my methods of therapy are dwindling.

Yeah… we're in shutdown mode.

This is a bad sign.

 - Writing - The writing itself is experiencing it's own special brand of problems. I need to add about 5K into my first pinch point and finding the drive to compose is becoming a bit of a challenge.

I essentially know where I need my pinch point to end up… it's just the getting there that isn't coming to me.

I'm hoping that seeing the Blue Falcon today will help get the creativity going.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - The readings are way off because I was camped out in a very comfy place most of the day yesterday. I actually didn't get to bed until after midnight.

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - I'll be okay with 3 cups today.

 - Blood Sugar - 114 - The popcorn for dinner trick really seems to be doing the job on my morning blood sugars. So much so that I’m allowing myself to have real sugar in my coffee on the 3rd cup as a treat.  :)  (that's also the one with the ground coffee [not a k-cup] and real milk too)

 - Exercise/Yoga - I skipped it yesterday. That's bad. The Blue Falcon is going to waggle the mighty Jew finger at me.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - We talked really late last night. He got out of work shortly before 11… just enough time for him to hit a fast food place for his dinner.

I'm pretty sure that my recent spike in depression is Bran related.

Just not having him back is really wearing me down.

But what are we even going to be when he gets back?

We have so much starting over to do because of _her_.

That's not all a bad thing.

But, it's still a little scary.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Date tomorrow night…

*sigh*

Whatever…

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - We're going to watch Donnie Darko today.  :)  As weird as it might seem, he's never seen it.

I wonder if he'll let me make him the curry popcorn since he was the one who bought me the curry powder?

I can't wait…

The Blue Falcon is the only thing worth getting excited about anymore.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.
 - The Hopefuls - Nothing new to report.

 -- Friday -- Nothing new to report.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:

Wish me luck on this whole writing thing, okay?


If that starts to fail me again too… then I'm really fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment