Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Somethings got to give...

My internet finally came in.  :)  No more Moochie-Poo off the Blue Falcon, so I'm pretty happy about that. I've yet to try gaming while I'm streaming Netflix, but I'm not so much into the game lately anyway, so I think I'll be okay.

The new season of Orange is the New Black is coming soon, so I'm watching the series.

Kind of a slow start today. Multiple conversations instead of getting shit done. You know how that goes.

Anyway…

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I feel less and less horrible about being the nice Cougar again each passing day. I've chatted with some very nice young men and I'm feeling somewhat positive about some of them.

 - Writing - I need to get on top of reading some crits today. Probably not going to work much on my chapter 19 until tomorrow.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 7 hours 52 minutes, 1x awake, 15x restless, 36 minutes awake/restless

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - I'll be fine with 3 today.

 - Blood Sugar - 111 today… so, we're getting there…

 - INR - Testing today.

 - Nervous System - Adjustment today.

 - Inflammation - My thighs are finally feeling better… my right calf is still a little sore, but my left calf muscle is still really angry with me… should be fine in a couple more days, though.

 - Exercise/Yoga - On hold until all this soreness goes down.

 - Weight Management - I’m eating a lot less lately… somethings got to give.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - He had yesterday off, but we still talked a little bit while he made some shopping runs. Nothing special… It was just nice to hear his voice.

He has the day off again today, so I probably won't be talking to him at all… *sigh* it is what it is.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - The calendar is filling up… there will be something here eventually.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - More snuggles are coming this Sunday…

*purrs*

I can't wait.

I love being with him so much.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Shooter and I have been chatting again… he's a bit busy with life stuff lately, so we're not sure when we're seeing each other again.

 - The Hopefuls - There are hopefuls… I'm not super excited… but I do feel a bit better about what the future holds.

 -- Friday -- Nothing new to report.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:

I'm ordering the Blue Falcon's birthday present today. After that I need to get some money to him and price out what it will take to get my chair fixed.

*sigh*

Somethings got to give.


I need something more than the Blue Falcon to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment