Thursday, July 20, 2017

All the same...

Ye gods, it's the 20th already…

This month is just slipping into oblivion so fast… pretty soon it will be 10.5 months that Bran's been gone.

I'm really not sure how much more of this I can take. I just wish he'd come home.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I spent a vast majority of yesterday just flopped down on the sofa and watching horror movies. *sigh* this is just where my mind is at right now. It's nothing all that special.

 - Writing - I did get 1K down on a new Ghost Story yesterday. The Muse was kind of holding a gun to my head on that one. I just had to write about Pathfinder and being hisValkyrie.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 7 hours 6 minutes, 1x awake, 12x restless, total of 21 minutes awake/restless - I got to bed super late last night because I was carrying on conversations and trying to finish a movie. I'm paying for it today.

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Blood Sugar - 126

 - INR - 4.0 - that's too high. No changes in diet or medication. Just my body being a fucking asshole.

 - Nervous System - All good. I seem to remain well in balance and my chiropractor and I are continuing with our bi-weekly schedule.

 - Exercise/Yoga - I don't know why… but I just can't.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - I just got off the phone with him while he was heading into work… nothing really new. He likes to tell me the stories of the girls he's flirted with, but nothing ever seems to come to any fruition for him. It's too bad, I'd like for him to get laid. I know he needs it.

Other than that, it's all the same… all the same… all the same…

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Date tomorrow… we'll see how it goes.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing…
 - The Hopefuls - … new to…
 - Honorable Mentions - … report.

End Notes:


It's barely 10 am and I’m already done for the day. I just want to go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment