Friday, July 28, 2017

This is going to sting a bit...

So, last night I went to send a message to my date from the night before. Just because I hadn't heard from him all day and I wanted to wish him well.

He'd blocked me.

WTF?!

Fuck you too, buddy.

*sigh*

On the one hand, I know this is his loss. He just wasn't strong enough for me. Not like the Blue Falcon or Pathfinder. Or even the Dragon. He didn't _see_ me. He didn't understand what was submitting to him. And that's okay… not everyone gets it. I have to expect that only the strong are going to survive when it comes to me.

But, on the other hand, this is still a rejection and I don't handle rejection well.

This is going to sting a bit for a few days.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - / - Writing - I’m putting these on the same line today because they're the same thing. So, I had some projects I needed to finish yesterday. Nothing I can talk about here, though. After I was done there I sat down with my trusty tablet in hand and in 'non edit mode' I read all of Torvus, right from the beginning up to where I left off.

I’m now fully refreshed on my own work.

Today I’m going to start reading the critiques that I have been postponing and making some minor changes to the text. Nothing serious. The story will stay much the same.

My hope is that by tomorrow I'll be ready to take on this writer's block full throttle and actually begin working on Act II.

*crossing fingers*

Here's hoping.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 8 hours, exactly. 3x awake, 8x restless, 20 minutes awake/restless… so really not a bad night at all!!

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

What? Where? Physical Health? I'm supposed to be working on this?

Gods I fucking suck at this shit.

I’m supposed to be getting on top of ordering my iron supplements for my anemia so I can stop getting so lightheaded any time I stand up… and then get back to exercising every day.

What do I do?

Yup, I look at my fluffy sofa and say 'hey… I should be totally lazy and just lay down on you all day.'

I’m going to die early…

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - No calls from Bran yesterday. I'm guessing it was a day off. I got a few snaps from him and he was at home. It's okay… I'm sure I'll hear from him today.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - I *might* have a date tonight… so look for something here tomorrow.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - I really fucking hate one-night-stands. I’m always left wondering 'what's wrong with me that they don't ever want to come back?'

But, if I were talking to someone else and they'd asked that same question, I would have said "Nothing at all, they're just dicks who couldn't see your true worth. It's their loss. They had no idea what they held in their hands."

That's what Pathfinder would have said to me if he'd had the words.

Yeah, the rejection hurts.

But I'm better off without blind assholes sniffing around my nethers looking for a treat.

 - The Hopefuls - My *maybe* date tonight has a LOT going on right now. Some very serious side project work that has him super busy for the next few weeks. So, he might not make it out to me. But he wants to. Last night we chatted and I was able to get it out of him that he's both 'over stressed' and 'touch starved' right now. He needs to (his words) "Sleep wrapped up in someone". Once he said that I remembered that he'd made mutterings about an overnight the first time we'd chatted.

You know me… kindness first… now I want him just to give him what he needs.

He also gets blocked a lot after the first date and he seems pretty damn intense himself, so maybe this one will stick. Who knows.

 - Honorable Mentions - I'm still frustrated that this dick blocked me. Yes, I know I'm better off… but I still don't like it.

End Notes:


Yeah, so, this is going to sting a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment