Friday, July 14, 2017

Sputter sputter sputter...

So, I got stood up again yesterday.

That's twice this week on top of the one date that couldn't carry a conversation in a bucket.

I’m not offended or worried. I know my date from yesterday really needs me and if he didn't show there had to have been a good reason for it. So I'm not angry either.

I'm also not willing to say that my super power isn't working. The dates are still being made, it's just that some of them aren't being kept and some of them aren't quite quality. I have to keep in mind that dating is a numbers game and that it's going to take weeding out a _lot_ of undesirables to get to the one or two beautiful flowers that are worth tending to.

However, next week might be a bust. I'll be smack in the middle of my blood moon right when my big date with the two gentlemen is supposed to happen. So, I'm not sure what's going to happen there. I've told my contact about the snag, but he hasn't responded to the message yet.

*sigh* I fucking hate the blood moon… it always gets in the way of some fun.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I suppose it counts as game therapy that I've started playing my sims again. But to be honest I'm already getting bored with them. I think I'm going to take a break from them today and see how I feel about them tomorrow. Right now there's no discovery quest to worry about so I honestly don't care what's going on.

 - Writing - My current Ghost Story has gotten a lot of traction, but I think I'm going to try to close it out today. One more small sex scene and then get my couple off to the movies. Then after the weekend I'll pick up After Hours where I left off. That should be a sex scene too. This is all really good practice!! I need to learn how to write more sex scenes without them getting boring or repetitive.

Update: It's been a weird morning - I'm going to finish posting this and then I'm relaxing. No Ghost Story today.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 8 hours 5 minutes, 3x awake, 11x restless, total of 36 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - So, I might have mentioned a new venture that's a tad on the naughty side. Yes, even for me. My business partner made a request, but it was something I'd have to clear with Bran first.

He pretty much told me to use my best judgement and get tested for STD's before he came home.

That's an interesting new development.

He's let go of his dominion over my body because he's not here. It's like he doesn't feel he has the right to prevent me from having my fun.

I'm not sure he realizes this, but he just gave me permission to fully 'feed' on my lovers.

He's amazing. I love him so much.

Now I just wish he'd come the hell home so I didn't need any other lovers.

 - The Unicorn - SHE COMES BACK TONIGHT!! YEAH FOR BUFFY/ANGEL TIME!!!

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - I’m not hearing back from 'no conversation' dude… I'm not sure, but he might have walked away. That shouldn't bother me, given that he wasn't sweetie material to begin with. But, I really wanted to give him some chances to open up to me.

Whatever, it's only been a couple of days. Maybe I just need to wait for him to get horny again.

 - The Hopefuls - I'm actually really excited about these two guys next week. (threesome) but again, the blood moon might ruin that adventure. Or at the very least it might change the timing of it.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:

Bottom line, I'm still trusting the Ghost Stories. I know they're helping me. I know the Dragon wouldn't have come back to erase that black hole without them and I know I wouldn't be getting propositions at all if I weren't writing.

Eventually I'll feed enough to get back to Torvus, I'm sure of it.


Till then, I'm just going to keep writing crappy smut because it's the best thing for me right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment