Wednesday, July 12, 2017

I sprained my thumb...

This is the third day in a row that my Spotify Radio has been set to BABYMETAL. The Blue Falcon is entirely to blame for this because he loves them so much and he got me into them. I was aware of them before the Blue Falcon, but I'd never really bothered to sit down to listen to them.

Now I find that I really enjoy their music and I’m finding that I like them for the same reasons that I like symphonic goth metal. It's what the Blue Falcon calls 'Texture'. Songs that have a lot of different elements together. I've always loved symphonic goth metal because it's goth metal backed up by a full symphony orchestra. It shouldn't work, but it does.

BABYMETAL and bands like them are literally J-Pop backed by a full heavy metal band. It shouldn't work, but they make it work and it's fucking amazing!

Now that I think about it, it was probably over 10 years ago when someone introduced me to Within Temptation and I've been steeping in them ever since… It's really about time that someone broke me out of that.

I really owe the Blue Falcon some gratitude there.

He won't realize why… but I should thank him anyway.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - LOL, so I sat down in Valkyries office yesterday and in a very sort of deadpan way I started with "I put a thousand words into a Ghost Story yesterday… I have three dates this week."

She's so amazed by my super powers. She calls it magick.

She's not  wrong.

Ghost has been there to help me put out the call when I've been too depleted to do it myself.

Now, based on last night's adventure, it may take some time for Ghost to pull someone of quality to me, but calls are out there and they're being responded to.

I also introduced Valkyrie to BABYMETAL… LOL, I just had to.

We also talked about my theory regarding the You Are Not Alone campaign… now she actually agrees with me that it was likely started just to get the fans through the cancellation of the series. It might help them with other issues too… but I still believe that's one of the primary reasons.

This was all planned.

 - Writing - As I mentioned, the current Ghost Story: After the Eclipse has already received two installments this week. I'm planning on the third one today. It should round out to be about a thousand words of sex if I can pull it off, but there's no real guarantee there. I want to try, though. I think I'm going to do this from Ethan's perspective.

I’m pretty sure I'd like to do a 4th installment from Alisa's side of things. Maybe from the date that they went on, but really who cares? Once the sex is done, does anyone want to keep reading the story anymore?

Unless Alisa finds ways to keep teasing Ethan during the date so that he rips her clothes off when they get back to her place?

Ohh… yeah!

That could work!

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 8 hours 8 minutes, 5x awake, 11x restless, total of 42 minutes awake/restless… all in all, not bad. I got to bed around 11:30 last night and hit the snooze for half an hour this morning. I'm starting to get somewhere with being awake now.

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

I skipped everything this morning.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - Bran got a special treat last night.

A byproduct of a new venture of mine that I won't go into here. But it did involve me making a naughty video of myself. Once I told him about it, he really wanted to see it. Today I woke up to a Snapchat video from him showing that he was watching my video and pleasuring himself at the same time.

Oh… it was an unexpected but good side effect to this new venture.

I have to make another video soon too.

Now that I know how much Bran likes them, I think it will be easier to get myself in the mood to make them.

At least I hope it will get easier.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Date last night…

I'm not sure how I feel about seeing this one again. He's messaged and indicated that he'd like to come back to worship my feet, which I have absolutely NO problem with… It's just that he wasn't entirely sweetie material.

    - 1) good company: FAIL! After the sex he spent over half an hour just ignoring me and looking at social media on his phone before he left.

    - 2) good conversation: FAIL!  This guy couldn't carry a conversation in a bucket! I don't think he actually strung more than two actual words together at a time.

    - 3) good snuggles: This is where he really excelled. He was a great snuggle buddy who loved to play with my hair when he snuggled. Very relaxing and he smelled amazing. Total pass.

    - 4) good sex: OMG! It's _almost_ worth overlooking the fails for the sex. He wasn't very aggressive in terms of the pounding, but he was just Dominant enough to really get my motor revving.

Normally I'm aggressively NOT into choking, but he kept putting his hand around my throat and squeezing.

But, see, here's the thing… he was fucking perfect.

His grip was 'just' tight enough to let me know that he was in control, but also perfectly gentle enough not to harm me in the slightest.

It was fucking amazing!

And he liked to cover my mouth with his hand too… so he was nearly there on rape play fantasy. If he just would have held me down, it would have been totally worth ignoring the first two precepts and just focusing on the sex with him.

So… I guess I wouldn't mind seeing him again.

Granted, he might never reach 'sweetie' material… but it wasn't all bad.

This might mean I need another word for someone who's an 'almost sweetie'.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - I still don't know where we stand on the 'just friends' vs. 'favorite sweetie'… and I will fully admit that I’m holding back because I'm scared to know the answer. I will own the crap out of that.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Lunch date tomorrow.

 - The Hopefuls - Supernatural Marathon date today.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:

I'm halfway thinking I need to get a splint for my thumb… this sprain is starting to get in the way of some of the more simple daily tasks.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment