Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Lather, rinse, repeat...

I find myself thinking about Pathfinder a lot and I'm glad that he's kept in touch. I know that pretty soon he won't be able to communicate with me at all, so it's good that we're still strengthening our bond.

There's a Ghost Story brewing there too…

I mean… how could there not be?

I really hope my other cuddler from Monday comes back too. I really need stable, consistent snuggles in my life right now. He gave really good snuggle! So, I’m really hopeful that I'll see him again.

I've also been a lot nicer to the random guys on OKC lately. I was even nice to a guy who's only going to be in town for a month. I blame Pathfinder for this. Seems I'm willing to entertain short affairs now. Like I'm no longer so strict about my 'local boys only' rule.

I guess I'm just not as expectant that I'll be disappointed anymore. I've had some really good experiences lately. Good enough that I'm willing to trust the process.

Write the Ghost Story. Evoke the Lover. Enjoy the Ride. Move on to the Next.

Feed.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - It was great filling Valkyrie in on the adventures of the week since I've last seen her. She got whiplash when I told her about the Foot Fetish kid who couldn't carry a conversation in a bucket, LOL. She liked it that I wasn't worried at all when the next two dates stood me up. And then she was pleasantly surprised to learn about Pathfinder and my other Monday Night Cuddler.

One of the more interesting parts about telling her about Pathfinder was explaining how he sees me as a Valkyrie and that's my code name for her. So, that might get a little confusing in the future when I use the word Valkyrie. Am I writing about my therapist or am I writing about the way that Pathfinder sees me? I guess I'll just have to be really clear about that, huh?

Needless to say, Valkyrie is very proud of me for pulling myself together (again) and being able to move on. We both knew I would, we just didn't know how it was going to play out this time.

I also told her about how I got to put on my therapist hat and help Jasper recently. I told her (vaguely) what the problem was and what my advice was and she agreed with me completely that I'd given Jasper exactly the right ammo to repair this thing with his girlfriend.

Now, here's hoping Jasper doesn't feel all awkward about it and actually follows my advice. 

 - Writing - There have been a lot of days lately where I've had to excuse myself from writing. I'm not even sure I'll get to it today. I really need a shower before I leave for my INR appointment. My hair is terrible. All oily and with a days worth of dry shampoo in it too.

But, as I said, Pathfinder has inspired another Ghost Story. I want to finish the two that are unfinished as of yet, though!! Then I'll move on to the one I'll be writing for him. I'll probably need a lot of Bran's help to write it too.

Just trust me, you'll understand once you read it.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 8 hours 2 minutes, 4x awake, 15x restless, 38 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Blood Sugar - Don't ask me why I skipped it this morning… I just did.

 - INR - Lab appointment today.

 - Nervous System - Adjustment today.

 - Inflammation - I can feel that I'm running low on Turmeric again. *sigh* I really need a Sam's Club run.  :(

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - It's the usual, as usual. We talked on his commute home last night and it was all 'Hi, hunny. How was work?' and 'This is how my date's went.'

Really, nothing special… just the same old.

He told me about some chick he flirted with. I'm always happy to hear about that. I hope he finds someone that he can be with a little bit, but he just works so much.

Still, knowing he hasn't had sex with anyone but himself for over 10 months. I shudder at the thought.

I hope he comes home soon. He deserves some good, tight, wet pussy. And I know I can give him that.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Still waiting for Foot Fetish Kid to ping me for a second date. I would really like to see him again. I'd like the chance to dig a little deeper into why he doesn't speak.

 - The Hopefuls - No word from my large cock tag team… I'm mildly annoyed… I was really looking forward to that.

 - Honorable Mentions - I don't like sounding racist, but I had a potential over some weeks back. The sex was great but I hated the way he kissed. His lips were just way too big and slimy. It was like kissing a pair of mating hag fish. I really don't want to see him again but he's trying to book a second date with me.

What do I do?

I can't tell him I hated kissing him because his lips were too big. That would be exactly like telling him I don't want to see him again because he's black. How could he not take that the wrong way?

Ugh… I think I just have to ignore him until he heads back to school.

I'm a horrible human being.

End Notes:


Okay, I'm gonna go… I have two more cups of coffee to try to get through and then I need to try to make it into the shower before my ride gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment