Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Like a liquid brain hug...

I'm still trying to figure out the drip coffee maker. I only got about a cup and a half of coffee out of it today, but I used enough grounds for 3 cups, so I didn't want to make more. I miss my Keurig, but the one I have is so burnt out. I know it's the hard water and the fact that I've had the same water filter for over a year.

I'm meeting with my new/temporary case manager early on Thursday. I have a note into him that I want to go over my budget. Hopefully, I can replace my life giver soon.

Fuck… I know I don’t have enough caffeine in my system… I'm still wiped out.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - Not much to say. I'm seeing Valkyrie day after tomorrow instead of today. The depression is still there, but we all knew that already. *sigh* I'm just screwed.

 - Writing - Still on hold.

 - Reading - I'm on book 3 now. Damn this series got addictive fast. Cruses!

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 8 hours 16 minutes, 2x awake, 9x restless, 32 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Blood Sugar - I fucking forgot again. Grr. I fucking hate being me.

 - Exercise/Yoga - I'm planning on doing the yoga as soon as I'm done posting this.

 - Weight Management - I see the weight loss doctor today… *sigh* and I've gained weight.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - Nothing new to report.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ I took out the section on sweetie bio's, the whole 'sweetie' thing never really worked out. I only ended up with a bunch of one night stands. I'm giving up on sweeties. ]

 - Recent Encounters - A new potential just blipped my radar this morning. He seems VERY promising. I think we're seeing each other tonight.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One-Timers - Nothing…
 - The Hopefuls - … new to…
 - Honorable Mentions - … report.

End Notes:

Ye Gods, I need more caffeine…


It's like a liquid brain hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment