Wednesday, September 6, 2017

So, there you have it...

I talked to Valkyrie and then Bran about the guy who unnerved me yesterday. They both soothed me and told me that walking away was the best thing I could have done in that situation.

Valkyrie put it best. She said he was no longer respecting me as a healer and was only seeking to exploit me. I know she's right. Once she said that it made total sense for me to walk away.

I did end up seeing the Blue Falcon last night anyway and he agreed with the two of them. On the one hand, he did remind me that this is our generation. That most ( if not all ) relationships are going to be a 'sex first' kind of thing. That even he and I started out that way. But this guy took it too far and he wasn't being respectful of my needs in the slightest.

I also got a comment last night from one of my Facebook friends that also confirmed that walking away was the best thing for me.

So there you have it.

I am justified.  :)

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - Valkyrie and I talked about a lot of stuff yesterday, but for the life of me I can't remember any of it right now. I know we talked a lot about the guy who upset me and we talked about the Blue Falcon and how awesome he is… but I can't remember anything else.

Weird… I know it was productive. I saw her page of notes.

 - Writing - The recent Ghost Stories aren't about putting out any sort of call. They're just about me not letting my writer's muscle go into atrophy. I won't be writing an installment today, though. Just because I have to leave in a few hours for the weekly blood sacrifice to the anti-coagulation gods.

 - Reading - I'm already almost done with book one of the Awake in the Dark series… So I downloaded the second book just to be on the safe side if I find myself without Internet somewhere today.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - I ate a really starch heavy dinner too early and ended up carb coma'ing out well before bedtime.

9 hours 50 minutes, 3x awake, 21x restless, 60 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Weight Management - I think one of the reasons I've gained weight is all the ramen I've been eating. It is a very high-calorie meal…

This sucks.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - He had yesterday off, but he still had to run some errands, so we got to talk a little bit. Again, no clue what we talked about. I know we talked about the creep and we talked a little about him coming home, but that's all I can remember.

I just want this to be over.

 - The Unicorn - I'm excited to hear how being in contact with her other medium friends has been going. I know she spent most of her summer worried about them. But it's going to be some time before I hear from her on this.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bios there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Ye gods… *swoon* I love him so much.

He got to my place about 5:45. We talked about the creep. He reassured me that I did the right thing to walk away, but also reminded me that his generation will be all about the sex up front. He refreshed my memory on how we met and how things were very sexual between us at first before we really started getting to know each other. But at the same time, he didn't want me with the creep. He felt it was good that I'd walked away from that.

Then we proceeded to naked cuddles and I told him what an idiot I was for not taking his queue that we could have had sex the last time we were together.

We cuddled very tightly because my room was COLD!

I did the soft touch with fingernails and he told me that he was trying to learn from me. He was trying to learn the soft touch. Then he tried it on me and I squealed because he tickled me! That got a giggle out of both of us. Then he asked what to do with the soft touch when someone is ticklish and I explained about adding pressure.

He loved the soft touch with fingernails, though. Then I compared it to the head massager that he has and he was very "OMG! That's exactly it!" - so that was cute.

We snuggled more.

I asked if he'd like to get a little lizard brainy with me… he asked if I wanted to… I said yes.

He used his fingers to make sure I was wet enough for him and then he mounted me. Fuck, he feels so good when he's inside me. I was moaning deeply for him.

((Bran has given me leave to decide who can ride bareback with me and I know the Blue Falcon is safe))

It wasn't long before the Blue Falcon said he felt like he was getting close. I whispered in his ear that I love it when he cums inside me. He whispered back that he would try to oblige…

… and then he did…

Then it was back to snuggles before he went to clean up.

He made the comment that it was a LOT to clean up.

Yeah, it had been awhile.

Back to snuggles for a little bit.

And then we ran errands.

I have impulse cookies.

He's also taking me grocery shopping tonight.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing…
 - The Hopefuls - … new to…
 - Honorable Mentions - … report.

End Notes:

I'm supposed to have a date on Friday… that one is pre-established to be 'all sex' for non-exploitive reasons. It's sort of something that I'm doing for a friend.

Date on Saturday as well. This one's poly and seems really stable, so there's hope for an actual friendship there.

Blue Falcon and I are going to hit the Farmer's Market this weekend too.

OMG!! Then another long SUNDAY with the Blue Falcon!! There will be more Supernatural!!


*SQUEE!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment