Saturday, September 2, 2017

There's work to be done.

I've taken to being stationed in my bedroom. It started during the time that the Unicorn was with me because I didn't want to wake her up with my loud typing, and now I just kind of like it here. My bed is squishy, I can recline if I want to, and my writing chair is still broken. - So, it just is what it is.

I might move back out to the living room at some point… but I'm not sure.

I kind of like it in here.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I'm not sad today… and I'm not sure, but I think I feel slightly less numb. But, I also feel like doing nothing productive. It's going to be a real struggle to get things done today. All I really want to do is curl up with my books and read.

 - Writing - I’m going to try to get something down for a Ghost Story today - I still have things to get caught up on if I'm going to work on Torvus. I have no fantasies in my mind, so I'll be relying on a writing prompt to get me where I need to go. - Wish me luck.

 - Reading - I'm pretty deep into this Post-zombie-apocalypse story/series. The author could have done well with a good beta reader to catch all the word mistakes and the occasional character name flip. There's also no sense of story structure between the individual volumes, they actually read as one long book and not individual volumes in a series. But, other than that the story was compelling enough to get me to take on Kindle Unlimited, so there's still something there that I'm enjoying. I will note all of the above in my review.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 8 hours 48 minutes, 3x awake, 15x restless, 28 minutes awake/restless… so last night was a pretty good night!!

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

I really wish Bran would come the fuck home so I could start working on this stuff more.

Or is that just an excuse.

Hmmm…

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - Speaking of Bran, I did get to talk to him last night on his way home from work… I got to fill him in on the Game of Thrones details. He shared my 'Oh Fuck's'.

Other than that… it's just more of the same.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bios there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - I get to see him tomorrow for some Twin Peaks and a movie night with his online friends. It's going to be a Godzilla night. :)

Fuck, I'm just excited to see him.

The best part is that it's mutual. He's admitted on more than one occasion that he does _love_ spending time with me. He can't love me, and I get that, but he loves being around me.

Hey, that's close enough for me!!

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - My date from yesterday is still talking to me… not as frequently, but I get that he has a family and job obligations… we'll see.

 - The Hopefuls - My date for tomorrow had to cancel on me, we'll be rescheduling, so patience is in order.

 - Honorable Mentions - Got another non-cougar trying to hit me up on Fet… yeah, just NO, it's not going to happen. He's one of those 'call me Sir' kind of Doms. And he's especially one of those 'punishment' kinds of Doms. HAH! That’s never going to happen. Fuck that shit.

I'm submissive, but I'm not that submissive.

End Notes:

I'm about halfway through final coffee… I'll probably be done by the time I get this posted and cross posted.

I wish it was going to be a lazy day, but it's not going to be.

I'm not putting things off…


There's work to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment