Tuesday, December 19, 2017

It's the little things...

Once again, I have no real opening statements. I do have things on my mind, yes, but nothing that won't be covered within the context of a normal update. So, if it's all the same to you, I'm just going to get on with it.
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – The Unicorn came with me, so that was all kinds of fun. It was the first time she got to meet Bubbles too.  
Bubbles and I took like 10 minutes to sort out our deal because I walked in there knowing exactly what I wanted. It's time to start backing off on the psyche meds. I don’t need them as much now that Bran is home. But, it's important to not back off on too many at the same time, so we're taking it slow. Just one at a time. Starting by lowering the dose and then quitting it entirely if it seems like I don't really need it anymore. Also, paying attention to how this effects my physical health in other ways too.
We're on the same page.
Valkyrie was happy to see the Unicorn too. We talked a little bit about Supernatural, but most of the session Valkyrie and I talked about how well I'm adapting back to life with Bran again. In a way we're surprised that we're not surprised. When he left it took me about two weeks to adjust to solitude, so it makes sense that it would take me about that long to adjust to him being home.
The Unicorn, Valkyrie, and myself all agree... it's the little things that Bran does... it's the way that he shows love, every day, that leads us all to believe that we CAN trust him again. It's in the way he takes any excuse to come give me a hug. It's in the way he refers to the Unicorn as his daughter, not his 'step'-daughter. It's in the way he brings us treats. It's in the way he stocked me with chocolate the day before I got my period. And that's just the start of the list... there's SO MUCH MORE...
I’m not even sure if we need the couples therapy... I mean, I think we still should. But, it doesn't seem as urgent as it did before.  
I feel safe.
The Unicorn does too.
She's the important one. She's got a bullshit meter a mile long. If SHE trusts him, I know I can trust him.
This is good.  
- Writing – Still on hold – The knitting is doing great, though.
- Reading – The latest book is a reverse harem... so far it's utterly pathetic. I'm in chapter 5 now... I don't see it passing the test.
- Sleep / Fitbit – 6 hours 48 minutes, 2x awake, 8x restless, 23 minutes awake/restless - I can FEEL that I didn't get enough sleep... I'm looking forward to the bed tonight.
- Fur-babies – Everything is pretty much the same. We see Dreamy in the early evenings and we love his visits. He's always good for the snuggles.
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
Meh...
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – I pretty much covered this in the therapy notes.
- The Unicorn – We've started on our new adventure. Not sure if I told you yet or not. We finished up Angel and Voltron. Now we're on Supernatural and RWBY. When we finish with RWBY I'm going to have her try Robotech and see if she likes it. It should be very nostalgic for me too.
Who knows how long it's going to take us to get through Supernatural this time... but after that I'm thinking Dead Like Me.  :)
Relationships / Sweeties:
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon – HE'S COMING OVER THURSDAY!!! I'm so excited. It's been ages since he's spent any time with the Unicorn. We're going to hang out and watch some Middle Man. It should be a good time.
- Sweeties -
Nothing new to report.
 - AmbiguSweeties -
 - Pathfinder - Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Just Friends:
Nothing new to report.
End Notes:  
That's it for today.
Much love, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment