Saturday, December 30, 2017

Ugh... we'll get there, I'm sure...

I'm going to go ahead and admit that I kinda like letting the place go to shit while the Unicorn is here on her staycations. While, yes, I know it only makes more cleaning up for me later, it's nice to just take days off and focus only on the Yarn Therapy.
Granted, I do hurt all the way up to the backs of my shoulder blades. A combination of too much knitting and not enough Paleo. I really wish I could afford to eat a more anti-inflammatory diet, but for the time being it just isn't in the works.
Soon'ish, though... I think.
Though, if we have the spare cash to buy better food, we should be using that to repay the Blue Falcon for his kindness. So, that’s got to come first.
Ugh... we'll get there, I'm sure.
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – I'm feeling a mix of fear of abandonment and anxiety today. These emotions are Bran related, so I'll explain in his section below. The feelings aren't too overwhelming. I seem to be keeping them in check, but they're still there. It's enough for them to annoy the crap out of me.  :/
- Writing – Still on hold – But I should be done with this infinity scarf tomorrow'ish. I'm pretty sure of it.
- Reading – Still in an iffy place with this Druid book – not sure how I feel about misogynistic vampire rapists with a pregnancy fetish.
- Sleep / Fitbit – 6 hours 11 minutes, 2x awake, 12x restless, 28 minutes awake/restless - I actually forgot to set my sleep mode last night (I think) - and also, the Fitbit is recording that I got up around 9AM when I know I went back down for another REM cycle and got up closer to 11... weird.
- Fur-babies – Catmom was in her cups again last night... *le sigh* So, we got both Dreamy and Splotches for a few hours. Naturally Splotches didn't actually want to be here, so that caused a lot of yowling that made it harder for Dreamy to go down for his nap, but the Unicorn took care of it. She made her own cat toys with chop sticks and yarn, so she kept Splotches entertained and Dreamy was able to take a short Nap before he was aroused by Potato chips and then he didn't want to be here anymore either. I think he must have wanted either water or a litter box... not really sure.
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
Pffft!
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – So... yeah... he spent the night 'not here' last night.  
In fact, he intends to be gone the whole weekend.
The story goes that there is a tangential buddy who finds surviving the holiday season more than a little rough, so Bran and a bunch of his buddies are gathering for depression intervention.
That's the story... anyway.
But, he could be anywhere.
He could be with her.
And there's no way for me to know for sure where he really is, or what he's really doing. He hasn't even called to check in.
Keep in mind, I know I can survive without him, so it's not going to destroy me if he's scouting out other options to decide whether or not we're done.
It's just that it would still suck, of course.
- The Unicorn – We both need to shower today... bleh... neither of us want to.
Relationships / Sweeties:
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon – MOVIE NIGHT!!!
- Sweeties -
Nothing new to report.
 - AmbiguSweeties -
 - Pathfinder – I woke up to a quick 'I miss you' from him this morning.  
Awwww.  :)
Relationships / Just Friends:
Nothing new to report.
End Notes:  

I’m going to wrap this up before the day gets away from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment