Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The Wheel Turns...

There's not really a whole lot on my mind this morning. It's been a pretty normal day so far. I did some Yarn Therapy during Coffee and Contemplation. Tomorrow CaC is going to suck because we're in the mid-season show hole... I'm sure I'll figure something out, though. I have Pluto or a book in a pinch. We'll see how it goes.
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – Valkyrie called in sick today. It's no big deal, though. To be honest, I feel great. With each passing day I worry about Bran less and less and my other mental health issues are melting away to the level where I have them under control because I know how to avoid my triggers. I know how to stay sane. So, I’m really okay for right now.
But, the wheel turns.  
I may be up now, but it won't last and I need to be okay with that too.
Something bad will happen eventually.
- Writing – Still on hold – Still good with the replacement Yarn Therapy.
- Reading – I think I mentioned that I’m finding it a bit harder to get into the new book... but I've been spending my down time knitting, so it hasn't been an issue... hmmm...
- Sleep / Fitbit – 9 hours 21 minutes, 3x awake, 13x restless, 42 minutes awake/restless - I still feel tired, though... not sure what the fuck that's all about. I keep forgetting to manually put the FItbit in sleep mode too – I think I should put a note up!!
- Fur-babies – Dreamy didn't want to go outside last night because the weather was terrible, but he did ask to come visit me instead, so I was able to get some good Cat Therapy in. He's such a great therapy cat. I'm really glad that he comes to visit me when he can.
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Blood Sugar – 145 this morning, which is still a little higher than I would like it to be... hopefully the change in meds this month will address the issue.
- Exercise/Yoga - Since my therapist canceled on me today, I do plan to exercise after posting this entry. I DO NOT WANT to, but I’m going to FORCE myself to.
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – It's really the same news... he cuddles... he reaches for me in the mornings. He comes to check on me often and he likes to collect hugs and kisses. Emotionally, I feel fine with him.
He's also helping out with some of my financial worries, which really means a lot to me. There are things I need that I just can't afford without his help, and the fact that he's helping gives me a stronger sense of security with him too.
Yeah... sometimes I worry that this is not right and that he's just going to leave again, but then I remember that I was just fine without him before and I can survive without him again.
I just don't want to survive without him.
I want to LIVE my life with him.
My whole life.
Forever.
- The Unicorn – Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Sweeties:
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon – There was a 'spur of the moment' movie night hosted last night. We watched Deadpool. It was pretty fun. The Blue Falcon still got crashed by one of his stalkers that's trying to tear him down, but said stalker was quickly dealt with. I fucking hate that people are trying to hurt my Blue Falcon, even though I know he can take care of himself. I just wish he didn't have to deal with this.
Which reminds me... Bran says there's legal action that the Blue Falcon can take... I'll let him know.
- Sweeties -
Nothing new to report.
 - AmbiguSweeties -
 - Pathfinder - Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Just Friends:
Nothing new to report.
End Notes:  
I’m experiencing a tad bit of a conflict at the moment... Pluto's 'Horror 24/7' channel just tossed up a movie I've never seen before, but it's time to exercise.
Then again, Pluto will replay this movie a dozen times before the month is over... I just have to be around to catch it again.
So, I’m going to exercise once this is posted.

Rawr.

No comments:

Post a Comment