Monday, December 5, 2016

And, now the stress nightmares are back...


Fuck.

I managed to go the entire day without pestering Gingersnap yesterday.

The depression is hitting me really hard though because of this ear infection. This is the first time I've been sick without someone to even call for help. Even back when I was single, before meeting the Unicorn's father, I still had my family to contact for help, medicine… whatever.

I miss Bran.

I had a nasty dream about him and that fucking bitch last night.

Great…

So, my stress nightmares have returned and now every time I'm super stressed out, I dream that he and I still have that whore in our immediate vicinity. I dream that she's still challenging my relationship with him. For fucks sake! I DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!

I need cuddles. I need love. I need someone's arms around me, holding me tight and feeding passion into me.


I need to feel like things are going to be okay again.

No comments:

Post a Comment