Friday, December 16, 2016

Tapping In... [#truefriendsneverdie]

I think crying it out helped a lot. I’m willing to bet that sometimes I bottle things up too much because I'm trying to prove it to myself, and everyone else, that I'm resilient enough to get through this. This causes that internal tension and conflict to build up and eventually I just need to let it loose.

Then, some asshole yesterday, guy couldn't take no for an answer. And as much as that's hot in some circumstances. This totally wasn't the right time an d place for someone to get bossy with me. First he demanded I add him on facebook. Then he demanded we talk voice. Then he demanded we video chat. And he was 'convinced' that he could just make me smile and 'all my problems', including my mental illness, were going to go away.

I wound up hardcore going off on him. And he just made it worse.

I also tapped the Kohai yesterday, no response tap yet.

I tapped lil'sis and told her how her karmafuckbomb was working out. It was all pretty much as expected. I touched base with some other people on Facebook too.

All of this went a long way towards making me feel better.

But, naturally, no one made me feel better than Gingersnap. *warm sigh* He tapped in just enough to let me know that he's okay, but he needs snuggles too. He says we'll see each other again soon.

I can't wait.


I seriously never stop thinking about him.

--

Oh, I'm buffing my social media integration again. So I'm trying to see what happens if I hashtag my blog titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment