Thursday, December 22, 2016

No Cookie for You...

I woke up in that pretty dark place where I'm losing faith in Gingersnap again. I've tapped in once every couple of days and haven't received anything in return. It might be time to try archiving him again and see how long it takes for him to tap back.

I've been getting a lot of offers to snuggle. But, I've not been able to take anyone up on them. The Unicorn is with me until just after the new year, with the exception of Christmas Eve/Day. Call me crazy, but I'm totally leaving those days open for Gingersnap, just in case.

Normally that would have been a move that I made for the Dragon. So, I think it's safe to say that relationship has been trumped by Gingersnap. Which, albeit, we knew. But it feels different to note that here.

The writing is going well. Better than I could have hoped, even. I'm 24 chapters in and gearing up for the crisis and after image. Just a mere 20K away from the finish line and no Scrib Premium membership in sight. Hell, as it is, Nick and I are about to lose our domains anyway. Hopefully those can stick around until the first. Then, fuck it. I only really need a hair cut and some turmeric. I can choose to salvage the domain names or get the Scrib membership. I'll choose to salvage the domain names and pay for Scrib out of the February influx of petty cash.

Unless I'm lucky enough to win a writing contest.

That would be epically bad ass!!

I'm most certainly going to enter into any 'cash prize' contest there is once I get premium back. Hell, by then I'll be able to post ALL of the story and able to start making edits based on the crits.

Shit, I hope it's well received.

It's been awhile since I've put so much of my heart into a story.

Beyond finishing the current narrative, and entering contests. I'm not actually sure of what else there is for me. I know I'm not finishing my NaNo trilogy. It's just too risqué. I might revisit that one after I've made a name for myself as an author, but not before.

That leaves so much open.

Where is the next narrative going to take me?

What hidden desires will be revealed to me when I finish the current work?

I don't know…

Actually, It's kind of liberating to not have such hell bent direction for once.

It actually kinda feels like the possibilities are endless.

Heh…

Go me


No comments:

Post a Comment