Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sweetie Report:

I have to keep reminding myself, dozens of times each day, that Gingersnap is not responsible for pandering to my insecurities.

Gods… this sucks.

I touched base with Gramarye yesterday. He's awesome. He's been busy, but he told me he's been thinking about me. I totally should have touched base with him before that. When the anal sex was more pain than pleasure, I SHOULD have checked in with him. He's my anal master. But, I figured it out on my own. I wasn't telling my lovers to 'warm me up' with the toys first. So, of course it hurt! I feel so stupid.

I did tap Whiskey yesterday, but I didn't get any reply.

The Dragon has been including me in his Snaps. So, that's been pretty sweet. I love looking at his gorgeous face and I still cant believe that someone so beautiful is interested in me.

There are a couple of honorable mentions. No one special enough to have earned a code name yet, but special enough that my last honorable mention (Ash) is a distant memory. Thank the gods. That rejection stung a little bit more than I would have liked.

Bran is doing okay. He's still with _her_ and there's nothing I can do about that. But he's been reporting in with his own Cougar News. I'm really hoping he gets to nail one of them soon.

It's snowing like crazy right now…

Damn…

I might not even hear from Gingersnap until the spring, and by that time Bran will be back.


Fuck, this hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment