Saturday, August 5, 2017

And then the Blue Falcon called…

Yesterday was a messed up day!

I mean, it started okay. Then it got messed up. And then it ended really amazing.

Normally I can make it through these entries while I'm drinking my morning coffee, and that's fine. That works out perfectly. Then, coffee is done, entry is done, and it's time to get the day started. Brush teeth, take meds… get going on the writing of the day.

Yeah, that's not how it went yesterday.

It was all normal until it was time for me to get to the writing… and then…

… epic crash.

Out of nowhere… just a total lack of desire to function in any way, shape, or form.

I decided to lay down for a bit. Take in a movie and try to nap through it. See if maybe I just needed more rest and then maybe I could function more.

Okay… downside… trying to nap after three cups of coffee? Not exactly happening.

Regardless, I was able to doze a little bit anyway.

And then the Blue Falcon called…

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - / - Writing - Okay, so nothing happened here yesterday.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - Still pulling in the time when I'm just laying on the couch watching stuff. Last night it wads Buffy/Angel with the Unicorn. I also slept in today too, like WAY in!!

12 hours 4 minutes, 7 times awake, 39 times restless, 111 minutes awake restless.

Sleeping from 7:29 PM to 9:24 AM - (except not, we went to bed around 11:30 PM)

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Exercise/Yoga - The Blue Falcon has been on top of me for awhile now. He knows how poor my health is and he wants to see me making positive changes in diet and exercise.

Most people would tell him to fuck right the hell off.

No. I recognize this for what it is. It's an act of love.

He loves me, so he's on top of me about making healthier choices and movements towards being a healthier person. So, I think it's sweet and I totally take it from him.

He does it in this really loving 'mentor' style too. Like he's with me as more of a personal trainer and an exercise partner. Getting me to do things by doing them with me.

So, he called me yesterday because he wanted to go to Ikea to find some end tables. Then he walked the full showroom track with me so that I was up and moving instead of being sedentary.

After that we went to a hardware store to find things to trick out a pair of binoculars that I'll be using to watch the solar eclipse with him near the end of the month. Totally awesome!

Yes, I hit my step goal.

He's the only person who can make me move like that, and I fucking love him for it.

There was a brief period of snuggles, but he was too overwhelmed, stressed, and scatter brained to really enjoy it.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - I did talk to Bran a little bit yesterday. Mostly in the morning and then again before the Unicorn got here.

Things are looking up.

We're almost certain that there's going to be a promotion of some sort soon.

Not much more news that that, I'm afraid.

 - The Unicorn - We watched our Buffy/Angel last night. Taking in the Buffy Season 5 and Angel Season 2 finales. Now she's wondering just how they're going to manage to bring Buffy back from the dead.  :)

We have fun plans today…

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - See Above: RE: FUN PLANS! - YES!! Three days in a row! I get to spend time with the Blue Falcon.

Obviously this day cannot conclude in naked snuggles. But still.

The Unicorn and I are going to help him unpack!

This is actually pretty huge, even though it wouldn't seem that way. But, getting his life out of boxes is one way to get him more stable and less stressed/overwhelmed.

He really needs that right now, and so, for once, the Unicorn and I get to do something nice for him. It will be a nice change! I'm really looking forward to getting him settled a lot faster than he would have done on his own.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new…
 - The Hopefuls - … to report.

 - Honorable Mentions - I got the news yesterday that Pathfinder is no longer a sweetie. He's made a very loving and wonderful life change that will be good for him and will continue to serve him well for his life to come. I'm happy for him and I've already let go. It's a good thing that he's doing. I have zero pangs or feelings of abandonment or loss.

So, good!

We know that I really can be platonic with a former sweetie.

Twice is a pattern. You all know how hard I grieved loosing Jasper and he and I are good long distance friends now. And now Pathfinder is there too.

Yes, I'll grieve the Blue Falcon terribly when the time comes… but now we know for sure that I'll be able to move on.

Good things.

End Notes:

I should wrap up. I still need to shower and food.


Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment