Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Seriously… just what the fuck?

Drat! I double booked myself for Sunday!

I have a date with someone I met on OKC, but that's also the Blue Falcon's movie night and I wanted to get together with him earlier so we could fit in some Twin Peaks too.

UGH!

If given the choice, I'd probably choose the Blue Falcon. But I know that choice doesn't serve me. That choice only keeps me deadlocked in a pattern that's doomed to fail.

No, it's better to keep the date.

It's over in enough time for me to still make it to movie night. I just have to miss out on some twin peaks and some Blue Falcon time.

Not a big deal.

I think…

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - Valkyrie is more fed up with this whole Bran being gone situation than I am. I'm just numb to the pain now, but she's expressing some discomfort in seeing me suffer like this.

Weird… I feel stronger today.

We also talked about the Blue Falcon and how he came to my session last week. She's amazed at how much 'my type' he really is. She loves him. It's awesome.

Then we just spent time laughing about Supernatural… OMG… she's the best.

I have to try looking again for a local Supernatural Fan Group. Hopefully, I find something this time.

 - Writing - No clue…

 - Reading - Started in on some pretty good erotica… it's really helping to jump start my sex drive, and that’s an extremely good thing right now. This will make people happy.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 7 hours 58 minutes, 1x awake, 14x restless, 25 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

Not today.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - He has this opportunity to go down to Texas to help with the disaster relief effort. It's something that would look really GREAT for him with his job. The one hitch is that Texas might decide they like him and want to keep him, so he needs to talk to some of his higher ups around here to make sure that can't happen. Then he's likely to head down and help out.

No overtime cap - paid double - no screeching harpy or devil hell spawn.

Pretty much the ultimate in paid vacations from the slice of life drama.

It would be good for him.

It would be good for her too. She'd get a taste of true independence the way that I did, with him just up and leaving. It would be interesting to see how she handled it or even if she'd handle it at all.

I think he should go.

He's sure as hell not coming home to me anytime soon. So, he might as well do something good for someone somewhere else.

 - The Unicorn - She goes home tonight and I'm going to hate to see her go… the last two weeks have been a blast.

I know she'll come back soon…

I'm really glad school is starting. She needs to be with her friends.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bios there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing yet… possibly soon, though.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - I still can't believe I double booked myself for Sunday…

What the fuck…

Seriously… just what the fuck?

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls - Some sweet cubs blipping the radar… we'll see if any of them work out.

 - Honorable Mentions - Some non-cubs blipping the radar as well… I'm starting to feel like the 'non-cub' aspect isn't going to be enough to hold me back from giving into any sexual advances.

It's the nature of the succubus/sex mage beast.

I just can't let a guy leave with blue balls.

End Notes:

I'm looking forward to my date on Sunday. He's Poly, so there's a chance that this might not even degenerate into sex right away. He's bringing ice cream and he wants to look at my InterCourses cook book…


I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment