Thursday, August 17, 2017

Screw you, Sun!

It's all gray and rainy this morning. I fucking love it.

Screw you, Sun!

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I am feeling better. It appears that the soul crushing depression that the 15th brought with it didn't want to stick around. I think I'll be okay… Just need to suck it the fuck up and deal.

 - Writing - Still on hold until after the Unicorn's staycation, but reading more, as well as seeing more activity in my erotica group has gotten my blood itching to write a little bit… I might have to start slow with some ghost stories, but I'm thinking the writing will come.

 - Reading - I did start another new book. This one took me a few days to get into (and more horror movie palette cleansers), but I woke up this morning to a gray day that begged to be read to. So I think that's what I’m going to do.

This particular book/author is working her/its ass off to sell the 'I'm an asshole' bit on the guy… and yeah, I can see where that might make some women moist, but not me. I hate the guy. But, then again I'm sure he's written to be unlikable, so, whatever. I'm sure I'm giving the author exactly what she wants then.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 8 hours 39 minutes, _0_x awake, 14x restless, 30 minutes awake/restless. - ZERO times awake!... I'll take that.

 - Fur-babies - The Blue Falcon needed to stop by for a very short bit yesterday. I waited outside for him because it was overcast enough for me to do so. Both Dreamy and Splotches were outside and saying hello to me, so the Blue Falcon sat down and said hello to them as well.

He got the special thumb suckling treatment out of Splotches, LOL. It was cute.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Blood Sugar - I keep fucking forgetting to put my fucking glucometer where I'm going to fucking notice it in the mornings before I taint my blood with coffee.  Fucking grr, dammit!

 - INR - 2.5 - you can't get more dead center than that.

 - Nervous System - I told my chiropractor about this thing that's been going on with the left side of my left heel in the mornings. Sure as shit he found a ligament that wasn't doing its job. He adjusted the fuck out of it (hurt like hell when he was pressing on it and figuring it out), but it didn't hurt nearly as much this morning. So I know he fixed it… it might need another adjustment, but he figured it out.

Also, yesterday I was supposed to be done with my period and I still hadn't gotten it yet. So I mentioned that and asked him about balancing out my female female-ness…

Sure as shit, I fucking started bleeding this morning.

I swear that man is a fucking god.

 - Exercise/Yoga - I didn't tell the Blue Falcon about the water exercise idea. He's got too much on his mind right now. We'll discuss it at some point.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - He got really angry with me because I was taking my usual sadistic joy in the knowledge that the elder abomination is making life increasingly more difficult for him. But, then I politely reminded him of how much he fucking hurt me last year, using that child as his biggest excuse, and I excused myself for having a bit of a vindictive side.

He backed down and supported me.

He doesn't say it in so many words, but I think he regrets how things went last year. I think he regrets the amount of pain he caused me. He knows I didn't have to forgive him. I would have been perfectly within my rights to have moved on with my life and abandoned him to his fate with these fucking kids and their hell bound whore of a mother.

But, I didn't.

I loved him too much to just drop him like that.

Also, I didn't want to let her win. Plain and simple. I fought for him.

I fought for love.

I think he appreciates that.

At least, I hope he does anyway.

 - The Unicorn - MOTHER FUCKING TOMORROW BITCHES!!!

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bios there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - He only dropped by for a very short time yesterday. Just long enough to pick up a few things.

He was surprised to see me sitting outside, reading a book when he got here. I could tell he was pleased.

We petted cats for a little bit.

Then he came up and we worked with the tools we were going to need for the eclipse and discussed a little bit of what we're going to need to do to make this a successful trip now that social media has gotten involved and everyone else has gotten eclipse fever too.

I’m sure it will all work out… my main concerns are a) morning coffee for me, and b) getting back in time for therapy - other than that I'm not worried about the eclipse at all. I know the Blue Falcon is going to make that great.

I'm just worried that I won't sleep…

Sleeping next to the Unicorn is hard.

She sleeps like she's being attacked by a swarm of bees.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:
'
 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls - Really really big blip on the radar.

This is someone I chatted with for two years before I met Bran, and I *almost* got together with him, but then I found out he was married and military and Bran said 'no'. He didn't want to risk the guy getting strung up for adultery.

I ended up abandoning him, but I still thought about him every once in awhile.

He found me on Fet yesterday, using the same username he was using 9 years ago.

He's single now and we've picked up our flirting right where we left off.

He's a little old for me, but I'm overlooking it.

I totally owe this guy some majorly hot sex.

Plus, I know he's not going to abandon me after just one sexual encounter.

This could be a really good Sweetie relationship.

I'll let you know how it goes.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:


Oh yeah, today is perfect for reading.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment