Thursday, August 3, 2017

First World Writer Problems.

I just posted in the monthly check in of my Word Warriors writing group that of all the possible 'first world' writer problems, I had to be hit with the silliest one.

Seriously… writer's block hitting me because the Blue Falcon has been closing all my old wounds.

You know, for ages I believed that the healer I needed simply didn't exist. I believed he needed to be powerfully spiritual and deeply tortured to have the gifts he would need to have to get inside me and seal those bleeding tears inside me.

Funny how the universe surprises us, isn't it?

The Blue Falcon is all science and very little in the way of 'tortured'… and yet, he did it. He healed me. He did it by having enough similarities to Set that he was able to give me the kind of closure I needed.

It's just so fucked up… but in a beautiful way.

Still…

First World Writer Problems.

Some people would pay money to trade for my kind of suffering.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - / - Writing - I'm still digging through Geminae's crits. I had to skip yesterday due to health upkeep and today I'm helping the Blue Falcon move. So, we'll see how tomorrow goes.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 7 hours 43 minutes, 2x awake, 10x restless, 37 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - Of all the really fucked up things.

When I left my apartment yesterday, Splotches was outside. He came inside the apartment building, but Catmom wasn't anywhere. I figured she was just somewhere with Dreamy and she'd come back for Splotches soon.

When I got home from my appointments, Splotches was laying down in the hallway, right outside my door. I invited him inside but he didn't move, so I left a sandal in the door so he could come and go if he wanted to.

He came and went all through the afternoon and late into the evening… what the fuck? Where the hell was Catmom? I just figured she was at church and she'd be home soon. But then it got so late that I worried she was in the hospital.

Then about 10 pm I heard my neighbor with her dog… I know that she's friends with Catmom too, so I went to ask her if she knew what was up and THERE'S CATMOM!

Drunk out of her mind… she FORGOT about Splotches.

Splotches got home safe… I got my dinner and went to bed.

Humph!

Bad Catmom.

Bad.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - INR - Still high… *grr* Big ass bruise on the back of my hand.

 - Nervous System - All is well.

 - Exercise/Yoga - Here's hoping that the Blue Falcon's new place has an elevator.  :/

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - Had a lovely chat with him on his way home last night. Turns out there's yet another promotion (that makes three) that he's being considered for. So, one way or another, he's moving up… Hopefully one of these will mean he's coming home soon.

I really need him to come home soon.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - I get to help him move today.  :)

Great because: Blue Falcon Time!!

Not so great because: Shit… physical activity!

I may have shot myself in the foot on this one.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing…
 - The Hopefuls - … new to…
 - Honorable Mentions - … report.

End Notes:

Seriously, wish me luck on this whole writer's block thing.


I'd really like to finish this fucking novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment