Wednesday, August 9, 2017

I've been getting naughty Snaps all morning.

I'm pushing through a fair bit of brain fog this morning. That's what I get for staying up over an hour past my bedtime because I had to watch just one more episode of a show. Maybe I should have let myself sleep in more.

Whatever… either way I've been left with nothing particularly interesting to start this entry off with, so I guess I'll just get started.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I remember we talked about this sudden realization of mine that I want a secondary, as well as discussing the dangers and pitfalls of such a desire. But, for the life of me I can't remember what the fuck we discussed about it.

We also talked about my two failed dates on Monday. It's Valkyries admonition that there's nothing wrong with my calls. The Blue Falcon isn't going anywhere any time soon and when he does make noises about needing to leave me, the call will go out at the right time to bring me someone who can fill that void.

She trusts the calls. Especially with what happened with the Dragon.

I wasn't even upset about the two dates going *poof* on me… I guess I'm just right there with her. I trust the calls too.

 - Writing - Nothing new to report.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 7 hours 38 minutes, 2x awake, 10x restless, 24 minutes awake/restless

 - Fur-babies - Both Dreamy and Splotches came by for a bit yesterday. Neither requested snuggles. The Blue Falcon arrived while they were still here. He had to help get Splotches down from on top of my kitchen cabinets.  It was good seeing them. I'm glad Catmom is comfortable bringing them over again.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Exercise/Yoga - / - Weight Management - I really wish I had what I needed to get down to my goal weight and the money necessary to get my contouring surgery. Not for cosmetic reasons. It's not about looking better. It's about feeling better. Less body mass would mean that I could make it up the stirs to the Blue Falcon's apartment with less trouble.

I hate feeling like my lungs are going to burst out of my chest and my legs are going to fall off.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - My goodness, he's in a mood this morning. No phone call yet, it's not time for him to leave yet. But for some reason he's awake earlier than normal and not happy about it. Still half asleep. All of him but one body part.

I've been getting naughty Snaps all morning.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Date tonight. This one is tall, pale, scrawny, and nerdy. Please wish me luck!!

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Yesterday morning I checked my calendars and realized that the Blue Falcon and I only have 10 days before the Unicorn's staycation to fit in some naked snuggle time. And smack in the middle of that, I'm out of commission for 4 of them because I'll be bleeding. So, I sent him a 'FYI' text yesterday morning, just to let him know. He said he'd be over the next day (which would have been tonight).

Then yesterday prevening I got a message from him that his evening plans had fallen through and he could come over then instead. 'SURE!', I said.  :)

The cats were still here, so it took a little time to send them safely home. Then he had to experiment a bi with some 'solar paper' (I think) - a film which can make it visually safe to look at the sun. He now has two rounds of it in the lenses of a pair of binoculars that he's loaning me for the eclipse event later this month.

After that it was "What would you like to do?"

"Naked snuggles?"

"Naked snuggles."

We both got undressed… I was still working on my top half and then he was just there, naked, standing in front of me and leaning down to kiss me.

Fuck me, he's so passionate.

I finished getting naked.

We both laid down and got all wrapped up in each other tightly. Conversation turned to 'why was there a four day gap in your availability?' 'Cause I'll be bleeding.' 'Oh, we could still snuggle!'

This led to me finding out that *I* have been the one in control of when we have sex all this time!!!

WHAT?!?!?!

He's been leaving that up to me?!?!?!

I was always leaving it up to him!!!

I was always waiting for him to make the first move.

*sigh*

Okay… I guess I need to start being more 'demanding'.

*grr*

Anyway…

Sex was had too… but he tuckered out really fast, which was okay.

The naked snuggles didn't last as long as I would have liked. Somehow we got onto the subject of what to watch and I told him that my Prime membership had lapsed because I forgot to go to the bank. So, immediately we were up, dressed, and on our way to the bank. Then we had to stop somewhere so I could load money onto my prepaid credit card.

We went to his place and watched the second episode of Twin Peaks while one of his cats demanded a ton of attention from both of us. Some of the time she spent in his lap, but kneading the soft flesh of my upper arm.

Bran called during that time too, so I got a chance to chat with him for a bit.

After the episode the Blue Falcon started to fade fast. Turns out the kitties have been waking him up well before the alarm. They still have some moving distress to bleed off before they'll totally feel safe at night. We suspect that while he's asleep they're starting to panic a little and they think he's not there. Poor kitties.

We talked about something that I have going on in my life that I'm not willing to discuss here. It's really embarrassing to breach the subject with him at first, but then the fucker goes and gets all supportive of me. He has literally no negative judgement whatsoever! He even said that what I was doing is GOOD for my mental health because it's helping me overcome my negative self image in regards to my body.

Ye fucking gods… what a sweetheart.

I seriously don't know what I'd do without him in my life.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls - Last night, just as I was wrapping things up with what I needed to do and I was getting ready to cook some mac-n-cheese and watch one more episode of show, I got a message from someone on OKC. First thing I checked out was the profile pictures. Holy crap does this guy ever qualify as tall, pale, scrawny, and nerdy!! Then I read his profile and it looks like we'll connect in a lot of areas. I'm just not a sports fan and he's a die hard Vikings fan.

So, I responded in kind.

We really hit it off.  :)

He should be coming over tonight.

 - Honorable Mentions - I blocked the guy who stood me up. Fuck it, I don't care what his excuse is. I gave him a day to come up with something to say he was sorry and he said nothing. So, I don't care. I'm done.

End Notes:

I'm on second coffee now and the fog is lifting.


Still nothing particularly interesting to say, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment