Thursday, August 24, 2017

But not in that way...

I keep getting the 'We're Gay' song from Stage Fright stuck in my head. LOL…

There's a good chance I'll be inflicting that movie on the Blue Falcon and the Unicorn tomorrow night, so that should hopefully take care of the problem.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - Valkyrie had mentioned to the Blue Falcon that he's spoiled me and he agreed. He knows he's totally ruined me for other guys. Now that I know someone as wonderful as him is out there, I want them all to be wonderful.

 - Writing - Still on hold.

 - Reading - Still reading crap… there's a lot of it to get through.

Alternately, I'm on this really great mailing list that gets me about a dozen free books a day… I will never be hurting for reading material.

I'm hoping that my 'post productive' hours will be reading instead of stupid horror movies from now on.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - I got to bed late last night because I was still flushing the vinegar from my coffee maker, but I still got almost 8 hours.

7 hours 54 minutes, 3x awake, 12x restless, 35 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Blood Sugar - I saw my primary doctor yesterday and my HA1C is a little high. It's at 6.9 when we want it 6.4 or lower… it may mean an increase in medication, we're not sure yet. She wants me to go over it with my weight loss doctor.

 - Weight Management - I'm gaining weight… my diet is fine in terms of 'volume' of food. I don't take in that many calories. I'm not overeating. But I'm still gaining weight because of the inflammation and my poor diet.

*sigh*

This is bad.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - WE FINALLY GOT TO TALK A LITTLE BIT YESTERDAY!!!

It was so nice to hear his voice. Gods I fucking miss him so much.

Sometimes I think I talk about the Blue Falcon too much, but that's literally the only good thing in my life… so it should be expected.

He had a good day yesterday, which I was happy to hear about.

Other than that… it's all still the same as usual.

Fuck.

I just wish he could come home already.


- The Unicorn - Despite yesterday being a doctor appointment day and my ride home taking forever, we still got in some very good Buffy/Angel time. She got to see the musical episode of Buffy (FINALLY!) and she laughed her ass off. It was great. I love her so much! I'm so happy that we're spending this extra time together.

The Blue Falcon has been warning us both that she might still go through a hormonal phase where she doesn't like me very much and it was cute to see her reaction. She looked at him like he'd grown a second head made of cockroaches. Like she could never imagine a time when she wouldn't love me as much as she loves me now.

That's my girl.  :)

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bios there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Meh…

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - It took absolutely every shred of my willpower to not text him yesterday.

*warm sigh*

I just got so used to him being there that I truly felt his absence when he was gone.

Then he accidentally called me last night when he meant to call one of his other friends, but he took it as an excuse to check up on me anyway ('cause he's sweet like that) - We ended up making plans for tomorrow night.

TOMORROW NIGHT!!

I get to see him again!!

I'm probably going to cook everyone dinner at his place and then we'll watch Stage Fright… it should be a good time.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing…
 - The Hopefuls - … new to…
 - Honorable Mentions - … report.

End Notes:

So, now I just can't wait until tomorrow.


I hope the Unicorn wants more Buffy/Angel today.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment