Friday, August 18, 2017

Fuck you self-care.

I should really clean my house today. I have my new vacuum now, so I should really get it put together and usable.

Ugh.

Do not want.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - It's these little acts of self-care that I find so difficult these days. Things like getting up to feed the hungry tummy, taking a shower, or cleaning my floors that really need it. I just don't want to do any of it.

All I want right now is to curl up with my book and ignore the rest of the world.

 - Writing - Nothing new to report.

 - Reading - Almost done with the trashy dark romance novel that I'm reading. I spotted some mistakes that should have been cleaned up by a good editor or a beta reader, so I’m a little disappointed in it. Also… I kind of hate the story. I just kept waiting for it to get better and it never really did. I kept waiting for the Asshole to soften up and be more of a passionate Alpha, but he never did. The girl hardened up and just accepted him as the Asshole. She fell in love with him that way.

Pfft!

Whatever.

Not my cuppa.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 8 hours 9 minutes, 2x awake, 12x restless, 45 minutes awake/restless

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Blood Sugar - 145 - YES! I actually checked this morning. And then I was like, "Shit! 145 is HIGH!" - and then I remembered my midnight snack of a piece of toast with cinnamon sugar. Heh! Whoops! I guess I wasn't fasting!

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - We talked a fair bit yesterday without having a whole lot of anything to say to each other. I was on day one of my period, so the hormonally enhanced soul crushing depression and missing him was in full swing. I was just feeling massively clingy and needing him badly. He was more than okay with that.

I think I talk about the Blue Falcon too much. I hope he's not insecure about that at all. He really does come first and he should know that even if the only good thing I have in my life right now is the Blue Falcon.

Still, I should know when to shut the fuck up.

Ugh… it's just all so tedious.

I have nothing new to say to him. I have nothing new to write here about him… it's just more and more and more and more of the same.

And more…

 - The Unicorn - TONIGHT!!

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bios there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - He called me yesterday to get more ideas on road food… omg… I love him so much… just hearing his voice is enough to chase those dark depression clouds away. I can't believe I'm about to go on a 3-day road trip with him.

He's going to be so peopled out by the end of this! But, it will be worth it just to be close to him for that long.

Shh… don't tell him… I'm doing this mostly just to be close to him.

Yes! The eclipse is important and giving the Unicorn some Blue Falcon time and having her see the eclipse is WAY important. But for me… it's just time with him.

He even offered to let me sleep next to him since the Unicorn sleeps like she's being attacked by a swarm of bees.

OMG…

Want.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing…
 - The Hopefuls - … new to…
 - Honorable Mentions - … report.

End Notes:

I have my house work alarm set to 2 pm… that should give me some good 'flat on my ass' time with my book before I force myself to do shit.

Meh.


Fuck you self-care.

No comments:

Post a Comment