Thursday, August 10, 2017

Tanking the Sleep/Wake Cycle...

I can't tell if my date last night bombed or not.

It's down below in the 'Recent Encounters', so maybe I'll let you be the judge.

I also need to stop staying up past my bedtime!! - but last night I just felt like I needed to decompress after that date ended, so I watched a movie until past midnight. Then this morning I shut off my alarm and I didn't get out of bed until Bran called me at 10 AM. That's a full two hours past my normal wake-up time.

My productivity is probably tanked for the day, but I'm not sure yet.  :/

So, I guess I better get on with it.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - / - Writing - There's been no movement here… days have been busy dealing with other things, but for the life of me I can't think of what. Like it's always the Unicorn or it's a day when I have to be out of the house… Someday this will take off again. But I'm guessing not until September because of the Unicorn's staycation coming up in just a few days here.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - Movie doze time counted in, of course.

10 hours 44 minutes, 4x awake, 15x restless, 45 minutes awake/restless. Down from 10:31 PM to 10 AM

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Blood Sugar - My primary physician wishes to see me. I have an appointment scheduled in two weeks. We'll be going over my HA1C, which will give her a broad overview of what my blood sugars have been, and then we'll adjust my diabetes treatment accordingly. Or we may not adjust it at all… no real way of knowing.

 - INR - I need to stop assuming every non-caller ID'd number is collections of some kind… the clinic that monitors my INR needs to be able to get ahold of me. Maybe I need to explain the situation to them, that if they don't show up on my caller ID, I'm not likely to answer.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - So, we talked this morning. He's got something good on his end that's going to ease some of his financial strain. So, I'm happy for that. I told him about the movie I watched last night and about another one I watched a few weeks ago. I also told him about how mad I was at the cliffhanger in Handmaid's Tale.

Other than that, we didn't talk about much… He has a new song that he wants me to hear, that's about it.

*sigh*

I don't want to say I'm getting hopeless… but, it kinda feels like that's where I'm heading.

In less than a week he'll have been gone for 11 months. And still, with no real movement yet on his coming home, it seems like my 'year and a day' theory might even be blown out of the water.

Fuck…

How much longer can we be expected to endure this separation?

 - The Unicorn - It's about a week before her staycation. Thankfully I get my period in a day or so. So, I won't have to deal with that when she's here and I'll especially not have to deal with it during the grand Eclipse Road Trip!

Good times will be had.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - We met on OKC just two nights ago and right away I was excited. He had the tall, pale, scrawny, and nerdy vibe from here to next week and back. Just chatting with him online and I was already getting hopeful that this might be 'the one'. This might be the guy who could get me through losing the Blue Falcon.

Ha ha… nope.

I don't care who the fuck you are, or how good you cuddle or fuck… you fail the first two precepts, you're off the potential list for Sweetieship! (Ship? Hood? SweetieHood? Whatever!)

    - 1) good company: FAIL!!
    - 2) good conversation: FAIL!!

    - 3) good snuggles: I will give him this. He did not suck at snuggles. He especially did not suck at pulling hair. Clothes came off of both of us _very_ slowly… it was a good slow burn and I really loved every minute of that.

He did get one of my prize winning foreplay blow jobs, which he really seemed to enjoy.

    - 4) good sex: After the blow job there were some more snuggles, then he asked if I'd like him to fuck me. "Yes, please." I answered.

He was mighty quick with that condom.

The sex was pretty short lived, though…. Nothing really special. Not too hard, not too soft… just, there… he came pretty fast… maybe 5-minutes or so.

He cleaned up… back to naked snuggles… still no talking… and then he left.

I looked at the clock and FUCK ME… the entire date lasted only about 2 hours!

What the actual fuck?!

*sigh*

Whatever, I'm over it.

I've already sent him the thank you note, but I'm not expecting to hear back.

His loss.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Nothing since we hung out recently… I keep wanting to message him to see if he wants to get together again before the Unicorn's staycation, but I really think I should hold back and let him come to me.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls - There is this one guy on OKC who seemed really promising. I'm not sure when he's done with the project he was going to be busy with… it's on the tips of my fingers to message him and check in, but something is holding me back. Like I need him to be the one to message me.

We'll see.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:

Case worker tomorrow at just past normal coffee. Before breakfast.

GOOD NEWS!! - I'm finally getting my vacuum and my shower mat!

No water filters yet! (boo) - I think I'm going to have to buy them myself at some point. Phooey!

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to pick up some essentials for something I need to do that I can't talk about here… (lol)

Anyway, the moral of the story is that I better fucking go to bed, and wake up tomorrow, on time dammit!!

No more lazy!

No more movies til past midnight!


Gotta stop that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment