Sunday, August 27, 2017

I woke up at noon...

I stayed up stupid late finishing that stupid train wreck of a book. And then I had to get up stupidly early to get the Unicorn up and ready to go to an air show today with her grandfather.

Then I went to lay back down (turning off my alarms) and still leaving the sound off on my phone.

WHOOPS.

I woke up at noon.

NOON!

<sarcasm>Yeah, getting to sleep tonight is going to be a real treat. </sarcasm>

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - / - Writing - Nothing new to report.

 - Reading - I finished that stupid book… I wrote an honest review and then rolled a D20 to pick out my next read. *sigh* We're hoping for better this time.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - It's all fucked up. I got to bed late, and then I went back to sleep…

MEH!

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

Not today.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - I missed my morning call from him.

 - The Unicorn - She's very sad because she was going to Buffy/Angel with me today… We still have tomorrow, but this still sucks.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bios there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - I *could* have scheduled a date today, but I didn't.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - I only told the Blue Falcon that I wasn't going to be busy today and I invited him over for snuggles. He told me he was probably going to be busy.

Whatever. It is what it is.

I should probably start backing off from him anyway.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new…
 - The Hopefuls - … to report.

 - Honorable Mentions - There's a guy who found me on Fet. He's a couple of years older than me and has accepted the fact that I'm not going to be attracted to him due to the whole Cougar thing. *smile* Nevertheless, we seem to be forming a good friendship.

This is good.

I need more friends.

End Notes:

It's after 1 pm and I'm still on second coffee…

Yeah. I'm not sleeping tonight. 


*pout*

No comments:

Post a Comment