Saturday, November 11, 2017

I like my uterus.

I ended up taking yesterday off from posting due to my uterus committing the most marvelous act of Seppuku I've experienced in a long time.  
OMG... it literally skipped ahead 3 days total.
First, it showed up 2 days early, and then it slammed me with day 2 level ferocity in cramps and flow.
Yes, I know, TMI – but no one reads this anyway, so whatever...
Now – this isn't all bad – at the current rate I should actually be nearly done bleeding tomorrow, which is when I have a date with the Blue Falcon.
Ah haaaahhhhh.... *taps temple* the uterus is thinking ahead.
I like my uterus.
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – Despite blood moons, PMDD, Bran's situation still being up in the air, and a coffee maker that still won't play nice, the depression and anxiety don't seem to be too overwhelming right now. I seem to have slept okay last night despite going to bed 3 hours late and only sleeping in 1 hour this morning. My emotions aren't deluging me with poison... everything seems okay. I have a pesky sexual fantasy that's been a little much because it's wildly inappropriate, but other than that, I'm fine.
I think I actually trust that Bran's coming home.
I think I'm actually okay for once...  
- Writing – Still on hold.
- Reading – It's very frustrating how little I feel like reading because I really am running out of shit to binge. I just watched all of The Mist and I’m caught up on The Good Doctor too. I'm still reading The Handmaid's Tale, despite how hard it is to follow, but I've also added in something a little easier to digest. One of my fellow authors and Facebook friends has recently published a book called Veil of Darkness. It's on Kindle Unlimited, so I decided to support him and read that too.
I'm going to try to read some today... I think... or I might binge Between...  
Ugh.
- Sleep / Fitbit – 5 hours 52 minutes, 3x awake, 12x restless, 36 minutes awake/restless - and yet I don't feel the least bit wiped out or tired. And this is despite the blood moon too!! Not sure what that's all about!!
- Fur-babies – FINALLY!! Some actual Cat Therapy. Catmom knocked yesterday when I was getting coffee and I explained again that I’m back in the bedroom now since the writing chair broke and that she really has to knock hard so I'll hear her. So, FINALLY, I've gotten some furry love!!
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – He tried calling me yesterday and I missed it because for some stupid reason my phone's been shut off. I have the bill payers looking into it, but I'm not expecting a quick resolution. This is VERY upsetting!!!
Other than that, we're good... he still hasn't communicated an exact plan for his homecoming, but I’m still trusting it.
Why am I trusting it?
I could get so hurt for trusting it...
But, I can't seem to hold back... I really believe he's coming home.
- The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Sweeties:
[ I took out the section on sweetie bio's, the whole 'sweetie' thing never really worked out. I only ended up with a bunch of one night stands. I'm giving up on sweeties. ]
- Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.
  
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon – We chatted a little yesterday about little things. The most important thing though is that I get to do MOVIE NIGHT with him tomorrow!!! I'm very excited for this. I'm not all that excited about the movie because it's a comedy, but I don't fucking care. It's Blue Falcon time where he's in his element and I fucking adore that shit. I love him so much. He means the world to me.
- Sweeties -
- Bear - Nothing new to report.
- Rain - Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Just Friends:
Pathfinder has been able to keep in touch a little bit more than usual, so that's a good thing. He's hoping to come back and see family over the winter holiday's, but he doubts strongly that he'll make it out to see me. That's okay, I'm good with that. I think his family is much more important and I'm sure I'll see him again when the time is right.
No word from Jasper in a while, but I know he's good because he's home with his family where he belongs.
I guess that's all I can really think of in terms of former sweeties who are now friends...
Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:
- The One-Timers - Nothing new to report.
- The Hopefuls – Chatting with a new fellow this morning. He's articulate, so that's nice. We just got to the point where I told him to just fuck off if he's only looking for sex. I'm subtle like that.
- Honorable Mentions – Had another last night who could barely type and he kept apologizing even though I kept saying I was fine. Yeah, nothing special there.
End Notes:  
So, that's it... nothing really amazing today. Just me wishing I had chocolate or the energy to make brownies from scratch because I have everything I need to do it.
I wish someone would come over and make me brownies.
That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment