Friday, November 24, 2017

Today should be very interesting...

Yesterday was uneventful.
Just any other day.
The most exciting thing that happened is that I was finally able to talk myself into breaking out the knitting needles and yarn. There's a project I've been working on for a while now. It's a gift, but the recipient doesn't have a clue that it's coming, so it's okay that it's taking me so long to work on it.
Other than that, I watched horror movies on Pluto most of the day. And when that failed me I watched a couple of movies on Amazon.
Blue Falcon dropped by for about 5 minutes.
He's loaning me his old TV until Bran comes home, so that's seriously nice of him. My TV was dying. The back light was going out on it. Watching a movie on his was fucking amazing. I couldn't believe how bright the picture was!!
Other than that... any other day.
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – Everything is good...  
- Writing – Expect more soon...
- Reading – Meh...
- Sleep / Fitbit – 8 hours 49 minutes, 4x awake, 20x restless, 36 minutes awake/restless.
- Fur-babies – Dreamy seems restless this morning. He doesn't want to go down for his nap. It might be because I'm on the phone. Hmmmm... He left the room a little bit ago.
Okay... weird....
He's taking his nap on the bath mat... ?
WTF, Cat?
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – I’m actually on the phone with him right now!!
The reason I haven't heard from him all week is that cell service is SHIT where he was staying, so that's why I haven't heard from him all week.
He's OUT of where he was – On his way to possibly work in a brick and mortar building for the day – so, he might be here after work.
OR
If the brick and mortar building doesn't have a desk for him today... he could be here in just a few hours.
Tomorrow's post should be very interesting.
- The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Sweeties:
[ I took out the section on sweetie bio's, the whole 'sweetie' thing never really worked out. I only ended up with a bunch of one night stands. I'm giving up on sweeties. ]
- Recent Encounters – I’m supposed to have a date tonight. Obviously I’m calling it off. This is very likely the last day you will see this here.
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon - Nothing new to report. (aside from the TV loan – with is now unnecessary, LOL)
- Sweeties -
- Bear - Nothing new to report.
 - AmbiguSweeties -
 - Pathfinder - Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Just Friends:
Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:
- The One-Timers – Nothing...
- The Hopefuls - … new to...
- Honorable Mentions - … report.
End Notes:  

Today should be very interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment