Friday, October 13, 2017

Coffee and Supernatural...

That's right, I started my day with coffee and Supernatural.  
Even though it's been a pretty lazy week, I just wanted to start the day by giving myself a break.
*shrug*
I don't know, for some reason I just felt I needed it.
I didn't want to start my day looking at any spoilers on Facebook. I just wanted to know what happened in the episode. So, I started my day with it.
No harm.
Anyway.
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – No bad dreams last night/this morning. No PTSD poking me in the sensitive places. Pretty soon it will be a forgotten episode. However, it is a reminder of how much I still have yet to work through with Bran. I still have a lot of residual pain and resentment that needs to be dealt with. I still have wounds that will need to heal and it's likely to be an uncomfortable process for everyone involved.
Unless, by some magick, I meet another Blue Falcon who can just get inside me somehow and erase all that hurt.
I kinda doubt that would happen. It would be like capturing lightning in a jar twice. But, stranger things...
- Writing – Still on hold.
- Reading – I'm almost caught up on TV shows, so I imagine I'll be searching for a new book/series to try to get into today since Godhunter failed to impress. So, hopefully something good will happen there.
- Sleep / Fitbit – Readings are WAY off. I was committed to the sofa by 12:30 pm yesterday and it recorded all that time as sleep... I wonder if the heart rate versions of the Fitbit have the same problem?
- Fur-babies – Nothing new to report.
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Blood Sugar – 139 – this is getting disturbing.
- Exercise/Yoga - I'm going to be doing housework today, that does count as exercise. (yes I'm still avoiding – shut up)
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – He didn't call yesterday. He didn't even Snap or Telegram/Message, so I have no fucking clue.
- The Unicorn – She has a winter concert coming up soon. Bestie's son should be in the same choir this year too, so I imagine we'll go together again. I wish Bran were home... he should be the one going with me. *sigh* maybe I can talk the Blue Falcon or Bear into being my date so I have some sort of protection. That would be lovely.  :)
Relationships / Sweeties:
[ I took out the section on sweetie bio's, the whole 'sweetie' thing never really worked out. I only ended up with a bunch of one night stands. I'm giving up on sweeties. ]
- Recent Encounters – Nothing new to report.
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon – Nothing new to report.
- Sweeties -
- Bear – I texted with him a little bit yesterday. I thanked him for being so good to me. He just sent back 'Always :)' - I'm really counting myself lucky to have him. He's helping with the depression so much.
Relationships / Just Friends:
Yesterday Pathfinder reminded me that I actually DO have friends. Just no one really local enough to come hang out with me when I'm feeling down or not doing so well. Pathfinder saw my blog entry (or at least part of it) from yesterday and he checked in on me to see if I was okay. He did the friend thing! I DO have a friend!! I do, I do!!
Jasper counts on that same list too.
Both of them are former lovers who are no longer local, but they will check in on me from time to time.
Now if I could just manage a friend like that who was local.  *sigh*
Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:
- The One-Timers – Nothing...
- The Hopefuls - … new to...
- Honorable Mentions - … report.
End Notes:  
Ugh... part of me just wants to camp out on the sofa for the whole rest of today too.
I'm pretty sure that's the PMS/PMDD talking. I'm due to start spewing blood from my nethers any second now.
Yeah, because that was a great after image to leave you with, right?
Whatever, no one reads this anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment