Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Not what I wanted to wake up to today.

My task list keeper is all fucked up.
This is seriously annoying. I thrive on being task list orientated. It's how I get shit done and stay on top of things. For years now, the one thing I could count on was that every morning my task list would be in the proper order, showing me the things I need to do in the order that I need to do them.  
Well now they're all out of order and I can't figure out how to get them back in proper order. And I can't contact tech support either. I started using my task list program when it was still very new, before they decided that the free version could only hold 9 lists. (I have like 50, maybe more). So, every time I open the program, it warns me that 'free is only 9 lists' and I should UPGRADE NOW! But I don't upgrade because a) I don't need all the features of the upgrade, and b) It's been working just fucking fine until now.
So, now I don't know what to do.
*grump*
Not what I wanted to wake up to today.
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – I'm okay. Still sort of in that dead space of okay where I'm not deep in the depression abyss, but I’m not exactly soaring either. I'm just okay. I see Valkyrie today, I'm pretty sure this is one of those days where we're just going to talk about Supernatural because I don't really feel like I have anything to work on. So, That's kinda good, I guess.
- Writing - Still on hold.
- Reading – So, I got all down to the end of that book I was reading and I was really happy because the rest of the series was on Kindle Unlimited and I knew I'd be able to continue reading. And then the ending happened and I was so disappointed I just left a 3 star review, deleted the book, and didn't even bother with the rest in the series.
I did start another new book. Again part one in a series, the rest is on KU. The world building is a little confusing so far, but I'm giving it a chance.
- Sleep / Fitbit – 8 hours 26 minutes, 2x awake, 12x restless, 26 minutes awake/restless - Wow! That's the best night in a while!!
- Fur-babies – Nothing new to report.
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Blood Sugar – 139 – not good.
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – Nothing new to report.
- The Unicorn – Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Sweeties:
[ I took out the section on sweetie bio's, the whole 'sweetie' thing never really worked out. I only ended up with a bunch of one night stands. I'm giving up on sweeties. ]
- Recent Encounters – Date tonight – there may be something here tomorrow.
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon - He's feeling a little bit better, and I dropped a no pressure note about hanging out this week, but received no reply. It's okay, I just wanted him to know that I'm here. Even though I feel he should know that, but you never know. He might think I'm busy with Bear or something.
- Sweeties -
- Bear – Similar note. I thanked him for his Sunday snuggles and said I hope to see him again soon. Also went without a reply. It's okay, though. I'm not worried about him disappearing on me.
Relationships / Just Friends:
I chatted with someone new on OKC yesterday. For blindingly superficial reasons I’m not interested in starting a relationship, but I made it clear that I'm okay being friends. I'm really hoping he's okay with that. He's read some of my work now, and he likes it, so that's a huge plus. I explained about giving up on sweeties and being content with the Blue Falcon and Bear. I sympathize with his loneliness and I wish there were more I could do for him, but I'm just not attracted to him.
I hope that we're friends, though.
He seems like a nice guy that I would enjoy hanging out with.
Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:
- The One-Timers – Nothing new to report.
- The Hopefuls – After a conversation lies dead on OKC for a month, I delete it. So, funny thing is that I had literally JUST deleted a particular conversation when the guy popped up again. Turns out he's been on the fence about me for a while. He's interested in the Cougar, but that's so far removed from what he usually seeks that he's terribly unsure of it.  
Poor kid... he just needs to explore the fantasy. I can help him with that.
He's finally decided to stop dipping his toe in the waters and wants to just jump in with both feet. SNUGGLES ONLY, which makes me happy. I'll make this a good experience for him. And I'll explain about the sexual peaks so he understands the biology behind his attraction and everything. We'll get the experience out of his system and then he should be good to go back to his regular life without incident.  
That's right. I'm not expecting a sweetie out of this.
Remember, I gave up on sweeties?
I just want to help him explore and then send him on his way.
- Honorable Mentions – Nothing new to report.
End Notes:  
Nothing really to say in closing... I'm still just mostly annoyed that I'm going to have to adjust how I do things with my task list.
*grump*

No comments:

Post a Comment