Friday, October 20, 2017

One step closer (broken tooth report).

Well, the dreaded dental appointment has come and gone. Turns out they didn't need to do a full exam since they had all the data from my exam back in September, including my X-Ray. So, yesterday was more of a 'getting to know you' session where this cute dentist (female, so not interested) asked me just about every medical current/history question you could imagine. They even wanted to know all about my mental health. Not sure why that's important, but okay. I've nothing to hide.
After she was done she hit a button on the wall and waited for a more senior person to drop in and look over everything. He did... gave us both the thumbs up, and then it was out to schedule for my extraction.
I was fully expecting it to be MONTHS... no, they could have done it next week! But that Thursday was already booked because my case manager and I have to go down to the county again to pick up some stuff for my energy assistance application this year.
So, two weeks. Just Novocain. Nothing fancy. Just rip the tooth out of my skull and send me on my way.
After I'm healed from that I'm going to schedule a comprehensive exam where we will discuss the deep cleaning that needs to happen in my mouth and possible partial dentures so I can chew my food again... That exam will involve the pain of the sharp metal hook. But, I'm hoping to be less anxious about it by then. The flossing helps...
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – The depression hasn't really reared Its ugly head in a bit, and I know who to blame for that. All the same I can feel myself craving the cuddles, though. And I crave Bear more than I crave the Blue Falcon. Don't get me wrong, you know I love the Blue Falcon with every breath, but the Blue Falcon is often distracted when we're snuggling. And he often doesn't have a whole lot of time for me. Bear on the other hand... When we snuggle, I'm his whole world, and he'll spend hours lavishing me with attention. So... yeah... an addiction has formed.
But it really does help with the depression!!
- Writing – Still on hold.
- Reading – So, I started another new series, and this one has been a little easier to get into. It's told in dual PoV with PROPER PoV breaks by chapter!! And even though the Alpha started out as an Asshole, we're also in his head quite a bit and we can see that he's actually doing it for the girls protection, so it's justified asshole behavior and doesn't bother me the way that other initial assholes do.
So, so far I'm enjoying the book. The rest of the series is on Kindle Unlimited... book one seems like a fast read, so I should be through this pretty soon.
- Sleep / Fitbit – 8 hours 19 minutes, 0x awake, 17x restless, 29 minutes awake/restless! Not a bad night for once. :)
- Fur-babies – Nothing new to report.
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
HA HA HA HA HA!!!  Yeah, right!
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – He did get a chance to call yesterday and he promised a call today too. I guess he has some running around to do. We don't talk about serious shit. Just stupid stuff. He's very unsatisfied with his job. He's very unsatisfied with the elder abomination. He's, in general, very unsatisfied.
We're both looking forward to this not being his life anymore, but we still have no clue when that's going to happen.
It's frustrating to not know... the landlord is still out of town... he's still working on getting ahead on all of his bills. *sigh* It seems that the only thing I can really do is rely on Bear and the Blue Falcon to keep me sane until he comes back.
That's all I have left.
Sucks, but it's true.
- The Unicorn – We are going to have so much fucking fun over the next three days!
Today we have a 6 episode crossover marathon with the Buffy/Angel-verse – and I think we're even going to try to pound down a few more episodes on top of that so that Sunday we can actually clean up Buffy entirely.
Saturday we're going to watch the new Voltron!
There might even be popcorn.
And cheeseburgers. Definitely cheeseburgers!
Running low on chocolate, though... wonder if I should make a run... hmmm...
Relationships / Sweeties:
[ I took out the section on sweetie bio's, the whole 'sweetie' thing never really worked out. I only ended up with a bunch of one night stands. I'm giving up on sweeties. ]
- Recent Encounters – Nothing new to report.
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon – Nothing new to report.
- Sweeties -
- Bear – We've texted a little bit. We keep saying we 'miss each other's cuddles' rather than jumping in and actually saying that we miss each other.
It's not going to be long before I'll have to admit that deeper emotional attachments are happening here.
And really, how could I have prevented that?
With the way he takes care of me?
How could I not fall for him?
I had no power to resist.
None at all.
Relationships / Just Friends:
Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:
- The One-Timers – Nothing...
- The Hopefuls – … new to...
- Honorable Mentions – … report...
End Notes:  
Don't worry, I’m not tempted to add 'Oral Care' to my 'Physical Health' report. Even though it is important and I need to stay on top of it. That I don't need to report to you in order to take responsibility for it. I think I can hold myself accountable enough.
That's it for today...
I should get going... no telling when my beautiful Unicorn will be ready to start her day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment