Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Please stop wasting my oxygen!

Happy Samhain.
This is my first year in a while that I’m not really doing anything on this plane. I'll still go on the wild hunt tonight and I've asked Herne if I can bring the Unicorn. I'm pretty sure he won't have a problem with that. She is my spawn after all. It should be a pretty good time.
Balls to the Queen of England... there are days when I really wish guys on dating sites would just leave me the hell alone. Not all of them. I'm not ready to tear down any profiles, yet. If I did, I wouldn't meet people like Bear, and you saw how that turned out.
No... I’m talking about the really stupid ones who can't even be bothered to read a profile. Like the 24-year-old twerp who approached me on OKC, asking if I was into younger men at all. Clearly never even glanced at my profile since my profile is 100% pure Cougar and all about the younger men. I didn't even justify that idiocy with a response. He messaged me again about a week or so later: 'age is just a number'. OMG!! GO AWAY NOW!! Never message me again! Still, I didn't respond. I have zero patience.
Then, yesterday I get this guy on FetLIfe. Starts out okay, but then I check his profile and realize we have little to nothing in common. I bring this to his attention and ask why he's interested in me. He says that I'm 'different' and that I seem like someone he could get along with. I ask him to elaborate, reminding him that I have trust issues and telling him that short answers don't break barriers. He comes back with an apology and says I can ask him anything. He's an open book to me.
What. The. Actual. Fuck?
How about actually answering the question I JUST FUCKING ASKED YOU!!!
So, I dropped the conversation there. He's obviously too stupid for me.
Then I woke up to a message from him this morning asking if I was more Dom or more sub.
WHAT?!?!?
AGAIN, Read a fucking profile you pitiful excuse for a human being. And while you're at it, please stop wasting my oxygen!
FUCK!
What is wrong with people?!
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – I'm not really going into therapy with much to discuss today. I do have some assignments for Valkyrie, though. I've got to get her on Stranger Things and Sense8. I'm sure she'll love both of them. Other than that, I got nothing. I pushed through my loneliness and came out the other side. I blame Netflix for getting me through that. And I'm basically okay. The loneliness was really just a panic that Bran wasn't going to come home, but I think I can put that to bed. (more in his section). - So, I appear to be on the verge of Good. Not just okay, but bordering on Good.
Wouldn't that be nice.
- Writing – Still on hold – And, more to the point, I was so into Sens8 that I didn't even indulge in my fantasy at all yesterday... so that seems to have burnt out. Sorry. I could have told you that was going nowhere.
- Reading – I'll do a little reading today while I’m waiting to see Valkyrie.
- Sleep / Fitbit – 7 hours 29 minutes, 3x awake, 19x restless, 52 minutes awake/restless. And more to the point, it was QUIET last night. THANK YOU SLPPD!!
- Fur-babies – Nothing new to report.
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – Okay, so the panic which seems to have abated. It was all about the 'what if Plan-A' accidentally succeeds? But, I have all this assurance from Bran about the unlikelihood of that because housing is so scarce up north. And his rental history is CRAP!! Plus he has a Plan-C, which is basically pulling the same leaver as Plan-B and coming the fuck home anyway.
Bottom line, he's done, he wants to come home. He's not going to let her or anything, or anyone else stop him.
He's done.
He's had enough.
He's coming home.
- The Unicorn – Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Sweeties:
[ I took out the section on sweetie bio's, the whole 'sweetie' thing never really worked out. I only ended up with a bunch of one night stands. I'm giving up on sweeties. ]
- Recent Encounters – If I keep running into idiots online there probably won't be anything here for quite some time.
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon – Get to see him tomorrow.
- Sweeties -
- Bear – Get to see him TONIGHT!! I just don't know when. But there will be Dollhouse and cuddles. I'm really looking forward to it.  :)
Relationships / Just Friends:
Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:
- The One-Timers – Nothing...
- The Hopefuls - … new to...
- Honorable Mentions - … report.
End Notes:  
So, the plan for tonight is just to huddle in the bedroom with bear (lights off or down low) and ignore EVERY knock on the door. This financially strapped woman can't even afford candy for herself!
That's it for today.

Happy Samhain!

No comments:

Post a Comment