Monday, October 30, 2017

Just say no to the show hole.

No surprise that I binged all of Stranger Things 2 yesterday, and then I dropped right into a show hole. I wanted to start watching something else. I wasn't in the mood to read. I even posted as much to my Facebook and I got one suggestion to watch Lost *shudder* (Though, in Bestie's defense, she likes 50 Shades of Grey, so she doesn't have the best taste). Then a friend of mine from high school suggested something that sounded like a sit com. *yuk*
Then I remembered that I never got into Sense8 and Netflix seems to really fucking kill it with its original programming, so now I'm giving that a shot too.
Just say no to the show hole.
Eventually I have to get back to the reading, though.
Oh... and I called the cops last night. The neighbors better start keeping it down when it's sleepy time.
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – I seem to have fought my way back from the loneliness even without a snuggle bump up, so that's a good thing. I think sometimes I need the reminder that I've survived for a really long time without sweeties and I can get by without them if I need to.
Empowerment, for the win.
- Writing – That one sexual fantasy keeps asking for me to write it a little bit... and it even works out some of the bugs on its own, letting me know some of the motivations behind the Male/Ghost in the story. He's a tough nut to crack, to be sure! The fact that he's committed his 'crime' six times before when my story takes place... that's significant. So he has to have strong motives for what he's doing.
I still don't know if I'm going to write this or not...
Right now I’m pretty comfortable with it just being a fantasy.
- Reading – Nothing new to report.
- Sleep / Fitbit – 7 hours 11 minutes, 1x awake, 13x restless, 33 minutes awake/restless - not a bad night at all!! (I think the neighbors shutting the fuck up helped)
- Fur-babies – Nothing new to report.
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Exercise/Yoga - I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me... I know this is something I need to do... but it's like testing my blood sugar. It's right there and I just can't seem to motivate myself to do it. I don't even know what would help me here.
I just hope that my attitude will change once I can afford the DDP Yoga video's...
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – I had the very lovely surprise of getting to chat with him for a little bit this morning while he ran an errand before starting work. We talked a bit about his smoke screen Plan-A... He's fairly confident that it will play out the way it needs to for his Plan-B to go into effect, which will just mean him coming home. I asked if he has a Plan-C for what he'll do if Plan-A results in an accidental success. He reassured me that he still has an exit strategy even if Plan-A succeeds, so, yes, there's a Plan-C.
He's pretty frustrated with the Screeching Harpy right now. She seems to be getting dumber by the day. He is so not impressed.
I just can't wait for this to be over.
Things will be better once he's home.
Still an adjustment. Still a challenge, yes.
But, better all the same.
- The Unicorn – Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Sweeties:
[ I took out the section on sweetie bio's, the whole 'sweetie' thing never really worked out. I only ended up with a bunch of one night stands. I'm giving up on sweeties. ]
- Recent Encounters – Nothing new to report.
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon – Sounds like I ALMOST made it to Movie Night last night, but then the Blue Falcon remembered that he hadn't washed his bedding since he'd been sick. (Read As: Cuddles were an EXPECTATION on his end!!) - So, out of concern for my health, he asked if he could see me this Wednesday instead.  
That's good enough.  :)
Now... the shit thing is that I have a TON of errands to run (bank, shopping, etc...) and Wednesday would be the PERFECT day to run them... but that would cut into cuddle time.
So, I’m not going to run them.
I need to figure out another way to eat until Tuesday next week, and I don't have a clue how I'm going to make it to the bank.
- Sweeties -
- Bear – Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Just Friends:
Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:
- The One-Timers – Nothing...
- The Hopefuls - … new to...
- Honorable Mentions - … report.
End Notes:  
Okay...  

I have shit to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment