Sunday, October 1, 2017

Whatever Dude...

Yesterday was weird.

Two dates.

I didn't plan it that way, it just worked out that way.

Neither of them was great and one kept me up WAY past bedtime… so don't look for a lot of high energy out of me today.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - The depression still seems to be quelled, for now. I also have assurance from Bear that he'll be there for me if it comes back and tries to hurt me again. So, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to feel a lot better moving forward.

 - Writing - Still on hold - But, who knows… we might start to feel some spark soon.

 - Reading - I got some reading in yesterday. The anthology I’m in is like full-length novella's in a collection and they seem to be in the same universe so far, so that's pretty interesting.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 7 hours 32 minutes, 4x awake, 15x restless, 46 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Blood Sugar - Fuck you.

 - Exercise/Yoga - I was kept up WAY past bedtime last night, and I compensated by staying in bed an extra hour today. And yes I got adequate rest, but I still feel 'off', so I'm skipping this today. I'm skipping other things too… mostly just going to read today.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - Nothing new to report.

 - The Unicorn - She's going to be 14 in two weeks… Fuck me, I haven't even thought about a birthday present for her yet!

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ I took out the section on sweetie bio's, the whole 'sweetie' thing never really worked out. I only ended up with a bunch of one night stands. I'm giving up on sweeties. ]

I'm not going to do the standard 'Recent Encounters' breakdown because neither of these is going to develop into sweeties.

 - Recent Encounters - Date #1 - We met on Fet. He's both a cub and a Daddy Dom - perfect combination for me. He wasn't my type physically, but I overlooked it. He arrived, we hugged, he kissed me and then he said: "This isn't for money, is it?" I was SHOCKED, to say the least, and then he said: "It's just that you're so pretty." - So, I rolled with it. It was a good compliment.

Off to the chamber of snuggles. We got naked fast… but he was impossible to get and keep hard.

We got onto the subject of kinks and quickly discovered how incompatible we were. He's into giving severe pain and you know I don't tolerate that bullshit. So, he got dressed. Then he gave me this long lecture about trying to get published and he left.

Whatever dude.

 - Recent Encounters - Date #2 - We've been online since BEFORE I met Bran. We just didn't get together back then because I found out he was married and I had a different opinion about that sort of thing back then. He's single now. I felt bad for abandoning him back then, and I wanted to make it up to him. I just felt even worse now because the depression was making it hard for me to get together with him.

Last night I told him that I'd fed recently and I was okay enough to be what he needed, but we had a narrow window to accomplish this in. I was assuming he'd set a date because it was already bedtime.

No… instead, he kept me up chatting an hour past my bedtime, asking me all sorts of questions. And then he SHOWED UP on my doorstep.

A blowjob and a cuddle later and he was on his way. But, not before he pointed out everything in my apartment that annoyed him and had to make some comment about it.

OMG… what a train wreck.

Whatever dude.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Later on tonight I'll text him and ask if he had fun. I'll also ask if he shared a lot of soda. :) With any luck, I'll see him this week.

 - Sweeties -

 - Bear - Hopefully, I'll see him again soon. I’m not sure which one of us needs to request the date for that to happen. I've let him know that I’m open to seeing him again, but he hasn't said anything about coming over. He just said that he's happy that he makes me feel good.  :/

Relationships / Just Friends:

Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One-Timers - Nothing…
 - The Hopefuls - … new to…
 - Honorable Mentions - … report.

End Notes:

So, yeah… Yesterday was weird. But I'm still okay today!! Neither of the strange experiences seems to have sullied my contact high from Bear.


I’m sure I'll need to feed again soon, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment