Wednesday, October 25, 2017

There's news on Bran.

My task list is done being glitchy... so that's some good news.
There's news on Bran.
See below.
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – Valkyrie and I didn't have much to talk about yesterday. We talked a little bit about Kohai. About the Blue Falcon and Bear both being there for me last Monday, and about the ways that Bear especially keeps the depression manageable.  
We discussed that I'm just 'okay'. Which is that really bland middle ground between 'not okay' and 'good'. Just okay means the depression isn't beat enough for me to be productive. But it's beat enough that I'm not writhing in pain. So, there's that.
The rest of the session we discussed Supernatural, and a little Dollhouse too. LOL... she says she's going to have to rewatch Dollhouse again.
We also discussed how I'm going to handle things if Kohai ever resurfaces again. He might not... and I’m cool with that too. But if he does, it's all about the nihilism, like the Blue Falcon taught me. Expect nothing. Don't set up for the fall. Just let things happen. Valkyrie agrees that's the healthiest approach, especially with the Borderline and the way we get emotionally attached so fast. Nihilism is the safest way to go about this.
- Writing – Still on hold.
- Reading – So I started this fantasy series... I'm not sure but it might have been a paranormal romance too, I couldn't tell... Gods it was terrible! The prologue had no connection to the story. Whatever tensions existed in the time of the prologue seemed to have been resolved before the main story took place. The main story was a ridiculously slow start because the author felt the need for an absolutely gigantic info dump first. I finally quit when the main character became self-aware that she was a main character doing the exact stupid thing that all main characters like her seem to do. I'd had enough.
Started a new book last night, but it's too early to tell whether I like it or not. Then I got tired of reading and settled down with a movie instead.
- Sleep / Fitbit – 8 hours 9 minutes, 1x awake, 14x restless, 21 minutes awake/restless - good night!!
- Fur-babies – Nothing new to report.
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Blood Sugar – 141 – I'm definitely going to have to look into having my anti-psychotic reduced... it's causing my blood sugars to run too high.
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – Here it is... the news that you've been waiting for.
There's a good chance that he'll be coming home in less than a month from now.
Now, I'm not getting stupid excited about this. I fully expect something to go sideways here. I’m not even remotely willing to trust that I might have the good fortune of bringing him home, especially since I know that this is still too soon for his liking. He had more he wanted to do up there.
What happened was, his landlord is out of state dealing with family. It now seems as if the landlord has sold the house to a management company. Since Bran never signed a real lease (because the program he was in with his job never came through with the full damage deposit) the default lease was basically a month to month deal.
So, Bran just got his 30-day notice to vacate the property.
Naturally the Screeching Harpy is doing everything in her power to keep him/them there, and she'll probably win. This is my worry. This is the reason why I am not willing to trust that he's coming home.
He SHOULD just come the fuck home and be done with all that shit up north...  
But he probably won't.
So, there's that Nihilism again.
- The Unicorn – Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Sweeties:
[ I took out the section on sweetie bio's, the whole 'sweetie' thing never really worked out. I only ended up with a bunch of one night stands. I'm giving up on sweeties. ]
- Recent Encounters – My date for last night totally flaked on me. I ended up sending him a message saying as much and telling him I have better things to do than to sit around and wait for him. He came back and apologized, telling me it was a dick move and that he was being impulsive when he set up the date to begin with. He's forgiven... but I’m probably going to write him off after this. I'm not going to make another Kohai out of him.
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon – Nothing new to report.
- Sweeties -
- Bear – Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Just Friends:
Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:
- The One-Timers – Nothing...
- The Hopefuls - … new to...
- Honorable Mentions - … report.
End Notes:  
So there you have it... feel free to wish me luck on the Bran thing...  
I think I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment