Saturday, October 28, 2017

No, I didn't call the cops, yet.

Days like today I really wish my Keurig was working so I could have that extra cup of coffee if I wanted it.  
Read As: My upstairs neighbors were at it all night again last night.
No, I didn't call the cops, yet.
It's the weekend.  
They pull this crap tomorrow night, I can at least say something about how I need to work in the morning and they're keeping me awake.
That being said... The Velvet Hammer is wonderful and I'm glad I figured out how to use my bullet blender as a coffee grinder.
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – As previously noted, it's not so much the depression hitting me lately as it is the anxiety and the loneliness. Much to my disappointment, Bear did not make time for me last night, and I DID have an offer from another guy to hang out, but I didn't take it. He's just not my type and I didn't want to risk sending any kind of mixed messages that might end up with me having to kiss him. He has a beard. A big one. Ick!
- Writing – Still on hold.
- Reading – Today I'm binging Stranger Things (season 1 too) - so reading is taking a back seat.
- Sleep / Fitbit – 7 hours 17 minutes, 4x awake, 18x restless, 55 minutes awake/restless - sure as hell felt like a lot less rest than that. (*grump* assholes)
- Fur-babies – Nothing new to report.
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
Fuck off.
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – We did talk yesterday and I did ask why he wasn't just pulling the lever on his exit strategy yet. He did explain and I do accept his explanation. It pretty much boils down to the fact that he's been using her for a year and he's not done using her yet. He still needs to rely on her half of the income to survive, so if she bailed now he might not have the money to come home and he'd be well and truly screwed.
So, for now, he needs her...  
Yeah... we're going to be in therapy for a while when he comes home.
- The Unicorn – I totally forgot to call her last night... my making a note of it on her section of my Google Calendar didn't remind/notify me – going to try to make up for that in a few hours here. Not sure what's up for her this weekend, but I hope I'm able to catch her.
Relationships / Sweeties:
[ I took out the section on sweetie bio's, the whole 'sweetie' thing never really worked out. I only ended up with a bunch of one night stands. I'm giving up on sweeties. ]
- Recent Encounters – Nothing new to report.
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon – I did text him to let him know I'm available for Movie Night, he sent back a 'Yeah, maybe' in response... so, totally non-committal and, of course, I'm internalizing that as 'he doesn't want to hang out with me'. Never mind that the last time we hung out he fucked my brains out! No, I have to take this as a personal slight and freak out thinking that he doesn’t like me anymore. *facepalm*
- Sweeties -
- Bear – As previously noted, there were no snuggles. And he's visiting his mother this weekend, so there will be no snuggles...  
It's okay.
I'll survive.
Relationships / Just Friends:
Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:
- The One-Timers – Nothing...
- The Hopefuls - … new to...
- Honorable Mentions - … report.
End Notes:  
I'm pretty sure it's going to be fairly boring on my end for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment