Thursday, February 22, 2018

It's a side project kind of day...

I've spent a good chunk of the morning/day so far on a sort of research project. I'm just collecting some data for personal reasons. I'm only mentioning it because it's one of those things that I never planned on doing. It just sort of came up. I have the free time to do it today... but at the same time, it's making me feel like I'm falling behind on administrative tasks, LOL.
Have any of you ever noticed that I can be a little OCD about things?
I didn't even do Coffee and Contemplation or Yarn Therapy this morning.
I woke up kind of out of it, and as much as I felt I should take in a show and do some knitting, my mind just wouldn't focus. So instead I just sat there... waking up with coffee... mind churning on this thing... Bran cuddling next to me.
It really wasn't a bad thing at all.
Mental Health / Self-Care:
- Therapy – So, now I’m doing that thing were I'm so mentally preoccupied with something that I’m purposely forgetting to eat. Food will slow my brain down and I just don't want that right now.
- Writing – Nothing new to report.
- Reading - Nothing new to report.
- Yarn Therapy - Nothing new to report.
- Sleep / Fitbit – 6 hours 27 minutes, 6 minutes to fall asleep, 2x awake, 11x restless, 34 minutes awake/restless - Bran did come to bed late again, but I let it slide since I’m so open and off book today. I just turned on my fan and closed my eyes, cuddling my stuffling while I waited for him. It was okay and I feel pretty alert and sans headache today.
- Fur-babies – Dreamy was Mr. Indecisive last night. But he had a good nap and got a lick or two of my Philly Cheesesteak soup anyway.
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- INR – 2.4 - very good
- Nervous System – We're scheduling a week out instead of 2-weeks until I'm in to see the neurologist to get some answers on these migraines. He also gave me a 'wake up' neck exercise to do to help with the headaches, but I forgot this morning... not sure how I'm going to remember to do that...
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – I love the cuddles.
We're kind of low/out of easy food because his breaks need to be redone (will happen tomorrow).
We also need to take time to sort through the pantry on all the things I can't eat or neither of us will eat and chuck the fucking stuff back to the food shelf.
Some of that shit I could/should make for the Unicorn, though.
Hmmmm...
- The Unicorn – It's going to be a bit before I see her again because she was with me for two weekends in a row... it's okay, though. We'll make the most of every visit, like always.
Relationships / Sweeties:
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon - Nothing new to report.
- Sweeties -
Nothing new to report.
 - AmbiguSweeties -
 - Pathfinder - Nothing new to report.
- Never Enough – He's actually going to be in town this weekend, but I don't expect our paths to cross. He has things he must attend to and I already have plans.
Relationships / Just Friends:
Nothing new to report.
End Notes:  

Fuck, I’m hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment