Thursday, May 25, 2017

A little scattered today...

One of the hardest parts about Bran being gone right now is looking back at my Facebook memories from last year. All the pain that I was enduring because that bitch was succeeding at breaking us up.

What a nightmare.

I DID see the Blue Falcon last night, but there's no sex report, we just cuddled.

I'm getting mixed messages from Criminy, and Friday has resurfaced, so there'll be updates there too.

Okay, on with it:

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I haven't been gaming the last few days. Been far to busy with other things. It's okay though, I'm sure I'll get back to it eventually. I'm not worried about it. As for other therapies, *sigh* I don't know… I guess I'm just living day by day.

 - Writing - I should be getting back to this today. Again, this week I've just been bogged down with stuff. I’m mostly just running the later chapters of act one through my editors to screen the prose for anything that needs to be tightened up a bit. It can be a lengthy process, though.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 7 hours 40 minutes, 2x awake, 14x restless, total of 25 minutes awake/restless - I got to bed about an hour late because I was chatting with Friday and another potential.

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - I'll be okay with 3 today.

 - Blood Sugar - 130

 - INR - 4.2 - so, still a tad bit high. We're making the necessary adjustments to my meds.

 - Nervous System - Ye Gods did I ever fucking need that! My chiropractor noticed just how out of whack I really was. It had been far too long! Also, and I'm not surprised, the sphenoid requested an adjustment. After that my emotions totally balanced out and I felt so much better!

I see him again in two weeks.  :)

 - Inflammation - I seem to be better at this since I doubled my dose of Turmeric…

 - Exercise/Yoga - Restarting this today.  Bleh…

 - Weight Management - Yeah, whatever.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - Rare for a day off, but I got to talk to him for almost an hour yesterday while he drove to pick up a futon. It felt so good to hear his voice.

I've been dreaming about him lately. Sometimes she's there, sometimes she's not… it's hard to tell what the dreams might be trying to tell me.

I think I'm healing… I can't really tell.

It's hard to know when it will be enough to let shit go. I think I need him back before any of the real work can begin…

*sigh* I don't know anymore.

I just don't know.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - I got home about 2:30 yesterday. I immediately went for the brisket that was in my refrigerator. Getting it into some broth with some potatoes, onions and carrots. Then I soaked the dishes and cleaned the microwave. I was happy that I had the energy to do these things. The chiropractic adjustment really helped.

The Blue Falcon arrived a little after 5… The brisket was fully cooked and the veg was a little overdone, but it was all good. It was the Blue Falcon's turn to pick the movie. We watched The Forbidden Zone.

It's fucking weird. I still don't understand what the hell it was about. But I was determined to sit through it because it was his fucking turn to pick the fucking movie, LOL!

We had a lot of trouble streaming it, though. He was getting really frustrated, but it was okay. We laughed a lot.

After that we retired for the naked snuggles, but as I mentioned before, we did not engage in coitus. I think it was because I was still bleeding a little bit.

We talked about my emotional attachment towards him and how we're both a little worried that I might get hurt. We talked a little bit about Set and how our relationship is starting to echo Set a bit, but how it's not all bad. It's uncomfortable because it's reopening old wounds, but I feel I made it clear that it's also giving them what they need to heal properly.

*sigh*

He's such a fucking gift to me.

We cuddled until it got kind of late and then he had to go.

We're seeing each other again on Saturday.

*smile* I can't wait.  :)

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Criminy seems to be angling towards wanting me to feed off of him again… I'm not really sure. It's too hard to tell. He's sending some mixed messages, but I’m sure we'll get it sorted.

 - The Hopefuls - There's a new blip on the radar. Not necessarily my type in terms of body, but definitely my type in terms of mind! He's beta reading Torvus for me and you know how that always pumps me up. *warm sigh* it's a total turn on when someone reads my writing as a way of researching me.

 -- Friday -- He resurfaced last night. We've been texting this morning. He's in a really bad place emotionally. It might take him a long time to find his way out of this abyss. He's got a walk in the underworld to process. Right now my role is support, not sex.

I have to be here for him.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:

Not much to say in closing… and I'm done with coffee, so I better get this posted so I can get on to the work.


Have a good day, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment