Saturday, May 20, 2017

Kiss him goodnight...

Friday said goodbye last night.

It's supposed to be a temporary goodbye…

Something bad happened on his end. He's totally crushed and he needs some space to figure things out.

I don't know how fast he processes things.

If it were me, I'd be over it in about 48 hours, but I don't know his cycle. All I can do is hope the best for him.

And also hope the best for us.

He and I are a good match.

I hope we get to bring that to some fruition soon.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I was having a really rough day yesterday in terms of energy level. So, I spent most of the day in Game Therapy mode. I advanced a bit in a quest, but now I’m going to need help killing something again. (fuck)

 - Writing - I've gotten practically nowhere with this. I've been so knocked down most of this week. It's my diet. I've been eating so much bad food that I've been knocking myself out. I'm hoping to make a little progress today.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - I was NOT ready to get up with the alarm this morning. I turned it off and fell right back asleep. I slept in about 45 minutes. I was awake a lot last night because the Unicorn and I both ran out of water.

8 hours 46 minutes, 4x awake, 16x restless, total of 55 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - I *think* Dreamy came to visit yesterday… but I'm not sure. My memory is really failing me.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - Sleeping in helped, I'll be good with 3 today.

 - Weight Management - Again, eating meals that are the absolute polar opposite of paleo have knocked me down hard. I need Bran back so I can start eating healthier again.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - He was able to get his two front tires replaced. He says it's much better driving on fresh rubber. I feel so much better now. I just had the most irrational fear that I was going to be on the phone with him when his tire blew out and I was going to have to listen to the car accident that followed. So, I'm glad to know that won't be an issue anymore. He still needs to replace the back tires and we still might enlist the Blue Falcon to help with that. But, for now he's much safer and that makes me much happier.

 - The Unicorn - My internet still isn't sorted out, so we're still missing out on our Buffy/Angel, but hopefully we'll get back to it soon.

Last night I made us the most amazing dinner from one of the items that I scored at the food shelf. I cooked us a fully seasoned Filet Mignon roast. Then I served it with sides of cooked and buttered green beans and pan roasted potatoes and onions. I think the roast could have cooked a little longer, it was still pretty pink in the middle, but my goddess it was good!!

This morning the Unicorn came out to tell me something and she noticed it was raining outside. She cheered! The things I learn about her! I had no idea she's a pluviophile too!

Ye Gods, she really is me!

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - I’m so excited. I get to see him tomorrow. Granted it's a mentor visit, he's going to be here more for the Unicorn than he is for me, but there will still be hugs. Just being close to him makes me so happy. I'll also ask him if he can help with the back tires of Bran's truck.

Hopefully we'll set up a time for our next cuddle date too.

I just love being with him.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -

 -- Friday -- This you already know… there won't be any updates on Friday for awhile.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:

I'm genuinely worried about Friday.

No, not just the selfish worry about whether or not we'll ever get to fulfill each others fantasies. That I'm not worried about at all. I know we'll live that out eventually.

I'm worried about his mental/emotional health.

His situation is toxic, and he had one way out. Now it seems as if that's been taken away from him too.

He's going to have some hard decisions to make.


I hope he'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment