Friday, May 26, 2017

Great Grand Fuck Off...

There's this kid that the Blue Falcon and I have been trying to help out. He wants to relocate away from his home town and the Blue Falcon is going to have a roommate spot opening in the next few months.

I'm really trying to help this person because I know he needs to be out of his current situation.

He called me condescending.

I didn't even justify that email with a response.

I'm done.

Fuck that noise.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I skipped game therapy yesterday. I just wasn't in the mood. I watched a movie and chatted with a potential on OKC.

Not sure where I am with the game therapy… I think I'm starting to get bored with it… like it's all grind again. Hmm.

 - Writing - I got chapters 14 and 15 done yesterday… there is one more revision run that I need to do before I start posting again, but I'm getting there. I'm hoping to lock down the last of act one and do my start over today, but I'm not  sure. That's a lot of work.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - Better than expected. I'm out of one of my sleep meds, but there must still be enough of a build up in my system. 8 hours 39 minutes, 1x awake, 12x restless, total of 16 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - Dreamy came by for a little bit yesterday. He played murder with my foot and then wandered and picked different surfaces to hold down, LOL. He was ready to go when Catmom came back to collect him. It was still good to see him, though.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - I'll be fine with 3 today.

 - Blood Sugar - 141… bit high. I'm calling it the pasta I had for dinner.

 - Exercise/Yoga - Trying to get back on track, lest the Blue Falcon waggle the mighty Jew finger at me.  :P

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - I miss him so much.

Every day it just hurts more and more.

I don't know how much longer I can take this.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - I get to see him tomorrow, but I don't know how much time he's planning on spending with me… I hope it's a good chunk just because, well… pain avoidance. Let's be honest.

I want my Blue Falcon snuggles.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - I've archived some texts… I know I won't be hearing from some of the more recent encounters again… *sigh* it is what it is.

 - The Hopefuls - This new guy on OKC still has me warmed up. I'm not even worried about feeling excited about him. He's good company and I have a really good feeling about him. He's not unlike Criminy in the sense that he's given me a vibe similar to the Blue Falcon's.

I realized too late that I gave away one of Friday's Fridays to him… but, I'm not thinking that Friday is going to come and collect me any time soon. He still has too much going on and this guy deserves some attention if Friday isn't going to claim me.

 -- Friday -- So, yeah. Friday is in his own personal purgatory… no clue when he's going to find his way out. He's going to have to process his walk in the underworld for quite some time before he'll be ready to come claim me.

It's okay. I can wait.

I'm patient.

What Friday can deliver is worth waiting for.

 - Honorable Mentions - No response from Criminy on my questions about his mixed messages… I'm sure we'll get it sorted. I'm not worried.

I'm sure I'll find someone to feed the succubus again someday if Criminy isn't going to work out.

It just is what it is.

End Notes:

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Blue Falcon tomorrow. (of course!) - but I want to tell him about that email exchange with whats-his-face.

I don't think the kid is ready to be independent, and the Blue Falcon and I have both already realized this. So, I'm just going to tell him to make sure the room goes to someone else.

The kid can find his own way out.

I'm washing my hands of it and walking away.


I just don't have the strength left in me to carry anyone else anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment