Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Succubus Mode: Activated:

At least I’m less sore today… got some good sleep in and I'm sure that helped.

Yesterday/Last night was pretty quiet on the succubus front. Oh, but we got our first lightning storm of the season! Still not enough wind to beat the rain against my windows, but it was still nice to finally hear some thunder out there!

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I managed to achieve all my gaming goals last night while still getting to bed on time, so that was nice.

I also talked to Valkyrie yesterday. Right now, I have my phone back (we'll see how long that lasts!) but I'm down on health insurance. A lot of county medically insured people are in between health insurance carriers as we wait for our new insurance cards to arrive in the mail.

*sigh*

Watch, now when I get my new card and can start going to see her, I'll lose my frakkin phone again.

 - Writing - Sheesh, I was wiped the frak out yesterday. After my afternoon date I didn't even try to force the revision process. I just went and closed my eyes for a little under two hours. I didn't sleep, but it was enough for me to feel rested enough to game.

So, yeah. The writing suffered yesterday.

Today should be better, though.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 8 hours 14 minutes, 3x awake, 11x restless, total of 41 minutes awake/restless… meh.

 - Fur-babies - They both stopped by yesterday, but I was gaming, so cuddles were not had.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - I should be okay with 3 today.

 - Blood Sugar - 138 this morning… still no clue what's spiking it in the mornings other than what I'm eating before bed… I just don't want to risk getting hungry in the middle of the night.  (frowny face)

 - Exercise/Yoga - I'm going to try really hard to get back to this today.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - We seem to have returned to our previous holding pattern.

I'm in succubus mode and I’m feeding again. He needs to get laid but he's working too hard.

I enjoy his new, longer commute because I get to talk to him more. We both commiserate about how much we hate _her_.

We both know he'll come home eventually.

That's it… same as always… just, nothing new.

But, it makes me wonder what will happen to these entries when he does come back. Will I even need to keep a mental health blog anymore?

Who knows.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Calling this one 'Ratman Grey'.

    - 1) good company: He borrowed a car to come out and see me. Got to me about 1 pm. I knew from the moment I saw him that he wasn't my type. He looked like the bastard love child of a sewer rat and a grey alien. He came up and we sat on my couch. I told him how tired I was. I did NOT offer snuggles.

    - 2) good conversation: I will say that he did really try to hold up his end of a conversation. He was okay in that department. He did try to find some sort of similar interest to talk about. It's just that we were pretty strong opposites.

    - 3) good snuggles: I noped the fuck out of snuggles. I was not letting him touch me.

    - 4) good sex: See, above, RE: touching

All in all, he lasted about 23 minutes in my company before he noped out and left. Then I took my nap. When I got back to my computer to check messages, he'd already blocked me.

SWEET!

He saved me the trouble of doing it!

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - I have this friend that I've been pen pals with for over a year. He's pretty depressed, but dealing as best as he can. He just hates where he is and it's largely a situational depression. He's been hoping to relocate, but finding a place to move to has been hard on him.

I know the Blue Falcon is in need of a new roommate (I think, at least), so I tossed a line out to the Blue Falcon earlier. Who knows… something might pan out if I get them talking. We'll have to see.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - So, the guy who had me super sore yesterday. I'm placeholder code naming him Bemidji. It will probably end up sticking the way most place holders do. Anyway, I did send him the customary thank you note, and I did hear nothing back. BUT, he is MOVING at the end of this week and then he's going to be about 4 hours north of me. So, I’m not really worried. I wouldn't have had anything really solid with him anyway because of the distance. So, no big deal.

 - The Hopefuls - Still keeping fingers crossed about Friday. I'm also leaving my Unicorn-Free Friday's open for him too, just in case.

There is a date tonight.   :)

He's massively turned on by my 'naughty librarian' vibe and he also loves it that I know what I want. So far he seems nice. Too early to tell if he's going to be a one-time-thing or if he'll stick to something more solid.

I'm not worried either way.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:

One thing I REALLY need to start doing is giving myself nights off between dates. I need that extra time to recover and get some gaming in so that I'm still taking care of my guild responsibilities.

So, that's that.

Don't let me forget, okay?


Self care means not spreading myself so thin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment