Sunday, May 7, 2017

The Blue Falcon and the Unicorn...

The Blue Falcon loves to splurge on the Unicorn and me… He must have spent close to $100 yesterday. He keeps saying he doesn't mind, but it really pushes my comfort zones because I don't ever want to take him for granted. He's too wonderful of a person to be taken for granted and enough people already take advantage of his kindness.

Still, it was a REALLY fun date yesterday.

He got to my place at 11 am. Then we all jetted off to this amazing Soda and Candy Shop (I don't remember where it is). The Blue Falcon says that they have over 13,000 kinds of soda to try and their stock is always changing. WOW!!. He let the Unicorn and I each pick out 3 that we wanted to try. The Unicorn found a sour lemon and a green apple, and one other that I can't remember. I found a blue lemonade, a vanilla bean, and a mango! I've only tried the vanilla so far, though. It's not bad!

Then we hit the candy side where we each got to pick out one candy bar, but the Blue Falcon really wanted us to try these Milka bars too, so those didn't count towards our candy total. I picked out a Mirage bar and the Unicorn found a rock candy stick (green). Then we found bulk candies of the like that you can't find anywhere else. IBC Root Beer Barrels and Atomic Fire Balls. I even found Squirrel Nut Zippers!. So, we got a small bag of bulks to try too.  :)

The Blue Falcon also grabbed some really great Root Beer for our lunch. He had a plan and he was sticking to it.

Back to the car and another long drive. He took us to 5-Guys Burgers. For some reason, this was his burger joint, and he'd heard they had the best burgers. We got our order to go and drove all the way back to my home neighborhood and hit the grocery store for straws and New York Vanilla ice cream.

Oh yes, the Blue Falcon had a PLAN!

Home:

Queue Anime…

Lunch was burgers and root beer floats. It was fucking AMAZING.

He couldn't stay long, though.

But, damn. I love that man!

The food was so calorie rich that both the Unicorn and I needed a nap! We totally zonked after the Blue Falcon left.

Awesome date.

It will be hard to top.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I got in some good game therapy once I woke from my nap. Also, my phone is back on. So I'm VERY hopeful that I should be able to keep some therapy appointments this week! I did get to sleep an hour late due to interrupted gaming that left me short on completing my daily character goals.

 - Writing - No writing was done yesterday, and I still have the Unicorn with me today, but I'm still going to see what I can tackle with it…

 - Sleep / Fitbit - Not bad, despite the hour. 7 hours, 27 minutes, 3x awake, 11x restless, total of 24 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - I think I should be okay with just 3 today.

 - Blood Sugar - 127, so… not bad.

 - INR - Hopefully…
 - Nervous System - … this week.

 - Inflammation - I still am feeling better since increasing my turmeric dose.

 - Exercise/Yoga - Been skipping it, and I really need to stop skipping it.

 - Weight Management - If I do make it into my INR clinic, I should hop on the scale and see how I'm doing… not sure the news will be good due to the inflammation… but, we can be at least a little hopeful, right?

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - He called while we were on our way to the soda shop. It was tough to maintain that conversation. But, the one we had last night was much better. It's the one really good thing about him living where he is… I get to talk to him more, and I dearly miss that so fucking much.

This isn't that different from when we were first dating and he'd make any excuse he could to get out of the house so he could call me. Hell, we took each other everywhere.

*sigh*

I miss him so much.

 - The Unicorn - We've had our talks this weekend, but we haven't really spent a lot of time together because there's no internet to the Blu-ray player. Hence no Netflix on the big TV and therefore no Buffy/Angel for us to watch together. So, she's mostly stayed in the bedroom with her anime this weekend. Hopefully we'll have this resolved by her next visit.  :)

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Date tonight… wish me luck.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - One of my favorite things about the Blue Falcon is that he doesn't mind sharing spit with me, LOL. We're body fluid friendly in that respect. He was sampling some Japanese candies yesterday and he'd put them in his mouth, approve and then put the one he'd just sucked on in my mouth so I could try it too. *laughs* And then I'd screw up my face like he'd just made me suck on a bug, spit it out and give it back to him. Those things tasted terrible to me, but he seemed to like them. We have very different tastes I guess.

I just love it that we're so comfortable with each other.

After I finished eating, I just laid back on the couch and put my legs in his lap, and that was totally cool.

I know he doesn't love me back, but we really enjoy each other, and that's what matters. He's a good influence on me. I'm so happy that I know him.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls - I received a further explanation from Friday last night. He didn't go into too deep of detail about _all_ the things that hit him all at once, but he did tell me a bit about one thing. *sigh* I’m not at liberty to repeat it, but I will tell you that it's bad and it's something I recognize. I totally understand why he shut down and shut me out.

I know he's not okay, and he probably won't be for a long time. I might not ever meet him in person, but I still want to leave the option open.

--

I have a date tonight.

He's been chit-chatting with me on OKC quite a bit, developing the relationship. He's building trust and establishing comfort zones. I can't tell yet if he's a more partner pleasure focused Dominant or if he's more mutual pleasure focused, but he's definitely not selfish from what I've read so far.

I don't want to say that I’m excited about this one, because I don't really feel like I am.

I'm pretty sure he's going to be another 'one-and-done'.

I need to work on being able to feed off of them and not grieving them as a loss when they stop talking to me. If I can feed without getting attached, I'll be much better off.

--

I might have a date tomorrow night too.

That one I'm SURE is a one and done.

Not even the least bit excited about him.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - I pinged him yesterday, just to check in. He was working so he couldn't chat much. He just thanked me for checking on him. *shrug* it is what it is.

Mostly, I'm just hoping that Jasper goes home soon.

He's really no good to anyone up here. Least of all himself.

End Notes:

I wonder what the Blue Falcon will come up with for the Unicorn and me on our next date.

I’m kinda hoping for something more sedate where he'll just let me cook and he'll eat and watch anime with the Unicorn.

But… I just don't think that's his style.

He really wants to walk the skyways… (ugh - not sure I’m up for that kind of activity - but… whatever)

Okay…


I have more waking up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment