Friday, May 19, 2017

Really slow start this morning…

Just having one of those days where I can't seem to get my ass in gear.

So, I took it easy on myself and I didn't push. I watched last nights episode of Supernatural. Now I'm just getting a start on the morning.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I’m a little worried that my sleep meds won't last until I've seen Bubbles, gotten the new prescriptions, and had the new meds delivered to me. I might end up having to bank on either the Blue Falcon or the Bestie to give me a ride to the pharmacy. Unless the case worker can handle it. That will be the same Tuesday as a Sam's run… (I hope).

Yesterday I got a text from T-Mobile about my bill again. That means I'm still not on the right plan. That means I'm going to lose my phone again and I'm still going to run into the same issues of not being able to see Valkyrie/Bubbles. And I'm going to keep missing my appointments to get my blood checked.

Gods, this sucks.

I didn't get any work done yesterday. But I got all the gaming in.

 - Writing - Yeah, you read that right. Since the food shelf run with the Case Worker was right in the middle of productive hours and I was banking on a date arriving right after, I skipped the work yesterday.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 8 hours 11 minutes, 2x awake, 17x restless, total of 32 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - Two visits given by both Dreamy and Splotches. No cuddles given, though. Splotches has away of evaporating and materializing. It's very unsettling. I also had an apartment inspection yesterday during one of the fur-baby visits. All is well. I passed. One of the apartment managers says I've lifted the curse on this particular unit. :)

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - Despite the ass dragging, I'm going to keep it to 3 today.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - I am very anxiously awaiting the call that tells me he's gotten new tires on his truck today. One less thing to worry about.

 - The Unicorn - She wants to do something special as a post Mothers Day thing. The Blue Falcon should be coming on Sunday and I picked up some cute sugar cookie kits yesterday. I'm sure we'll figure something out. I don't really care about mothers day, but it's sweet that she wants to do something.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Last night was a bust. His car ended up in the shop. We'll reschedule… or something. Whatever. I don't know. We're both submissive, so I'm not sure how much we can really satisfy each other anyway.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - I can't wait to see him again. Not just the Unicorn Mentor visits… but just to be alone with him. Just to be in his arms, kissing him. Being close to him. Feeding off his masculinity and the way he cares about me.

He's just so nurturing and loving…

I need more of that.

I really do.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls - I have this date coming up on the 27th. I'm pretty sure he'll spend the night. I really like him so far. He feels very similar to the Blue Falcon. Something vanilla, but nurturing. It definitely wouldn't hurt to have more Blue Falcon'ish relationships.

 -- Friday -- He continues to have a rough time. I'm not at liberty to discuss the bad things in his life right now. I do worry about him, though. I just wish I could ease some of that strain.

He's very important to me and I want good things for him.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:

There's seriously a part of me that just wants to bag it and game all day.


Jeez… I wish I would wake the fuck up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment