Saturday, May 6, 2017

Sweets to the Sweet...

Somewhere around 2 in the morning, when I was very asleep, I got a note from Friday telling me that the last few weeks have been the 'most brutal/hectic' of his entire life.

Okay, so… for what it's worth, he's still in the game there somewhere and now I feel like a bitch for losing faith in him.

Grr…

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I'm still gaming more than seems healthy. I'm not sure if that means I'm getting enough work done… I seem to be on top of everything else… However, I'm progressing back into making more dates. So, Sweetie Therapy is going to start filling up time blocks too.

 - Writing - New chapters are coming together, again, and I’m filling in the blanks, again. I like where the story seems to be going and I’m pretty confident that I'm going to get act one right this time around.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 7 hours, 59 minutes, 0x awake, 6x restless, total of 7 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - I may go for 4 today, just because I’m going to be bopping around with the Unicorn and the Blue Falcon in a couple of hours.

 - Blood Sugar - skipped today

 - INR - Got my phone back…
 - Nervous System - … again, this morning. Don't know if that will last until Wednesday, though.

 - Inflammation - I seem to be feeling better since doubling my dose of the turmeric. So, I think I'm going to continue moving forward with that. Just want to make sure I can afford to keep doing that.

 - Exercise/Yoga - I've been getting really light headed lately… so I've been holding off. I need to start getting regular INR's again.

 - Weight Management - I don't seem to eat a lot. Hopefully that's having a good effect.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - I'll admit that I love the way he calls me during his commutes. I like being his go-to when it comes to keeping him awake and focused.

I guess she's tried to call him a couple of times and he's just completely ignored her.

I feel a lot better about this whole situation ever since he's been more open with me about how miserable she's been.

I know this will all be over eventually.

I just have to keep holding on.

 - The Unicorn - We have a fun day planned with the Blue Falcon (*smile* as usual) I love it that they enjoy spending time together too. We're going to go pick out some soda's at a soda shop and then we're going to grab some ice cream and make floats.  :)

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Date tomorrow night - Expect a report on the 8th of May.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Day by day and week by week, my comfort level increases with him. I'm getting better at asking him for help and letting him take care of me. I actually told him that I love him.

It's taken months for me to trust him this much, but I don't regret letting him in.

He's a good man and I'm glad that he's in my life.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls - So, now Friday's back… I guess.  No idea how that's going to play out.

Then there's my dates for tomorrow and the next day… not sure how either of those are going to play out either.

*sigh*

Survival mode…

It's just where we are.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - I put it in my calendar to text him. This way I won't fucking forget this time!

End Notes:

I'm okay with Friday being back.

I really did miss him.

Any new sweetie that I've been interviewing has been getting compared to him. He's really the gold standard that I'm holding the others to.


Now, if I could just have Friday…

No comments:

Post a Comment