Sunday, May 14, 2017

I don't care...

So, it's Mother's Day, and I don't really care. I've been estranged from my mother for years.

JerkDad did offer to switch my weekend schedule around so that I had the Unicorn today, but that would have just messed with other plans, so I said no.

Honestly, I really just don't care. It's not a holiday that means much to me. I'm the Unicorn's mother every day. I love her to the moon and back. I'm so proud of how advanced she is in every way that she excels… She's amazing to me in every way.

I've done well with her.

I don't need a special day to know that.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - It's the same story. I feel like I game too much… but, I always only game after my brain is done… so what else was I doing with that time anyway?

 - Writing - I've realized that I've fucked up again. I forgot to add descriptions… setting, person, weather… I'm missing all of it! - that means a 5th revision and I'm already way over word count… so, I'm going to go back and start over again. This time I'm NOT going to set a word count goal. I'm just going to write until it's right… I'll trim where I can. Then we'll see how far I'm over once I'm done. If I can just stay consistently over, then maybe it will be okay?

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 7 hours 57 minutes, 3x awake, 12x restless, total of 38 minutes awake/restless (sucky night, no wonder I feel like shit)

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - I'm keeping it to 3 today.

 - Blood Sugar - I snacked in the middle of the night, so I didn't test this morning.

 - Exercise/Yoga - I actually made it down for both sessions yesterday. I'm really proud of myself.

Granted I vehemently hated both of them… but whatever, right? At least I did it.

 - Weight Management - I probably gained some weight yesterday… that Mushroom Alfredo I made was way too fucking good.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - It's the same… he's doing everything in his power to come home… We talk during his commute.

The only thing that's different between Bran and me is that I'm getting laid and he isn't.

Poor guy hasn't seen a pussy in months.

 - The Unicorn - Hopefully I'll have my internet back and I'll be back in the graces of Buffy/Angel by this coming Friday.  :)

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - I get to see him today.  :)

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.
 - The Hopefuls - Nothing new to report.
 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - I got the text from Jasper last night… he's done up north. He's put in his two weeks notice and he's moving back home to his girlfriend.

It's about fucking time.

It's the right thing for him and he knows it. So, that's good.

I can't wait to have him back home where he belongs.

Yes, I'll miss him. But our friendship was down to just text anyway. So, nothing's really going to change. It's just that he'll be a LOT happier because he'll be back home with the woman he loves.

I'm happy for him.

I'll be taking him out of this section tomorrow. There's no need to keep him here anymore.

End Notes:

I guess I don't have much to say in closing. I'm looking forward to seeing the Blue Falcon in a couple of hours.

I need to walk to the store for some essentials and I'm not looking forward to it. There's NOTHING wrong with me walking to the store. I'm just lazy and I don't want to. But, it has to be done. The weather is finally nice enough to not make this a chore, so it's about time I started taking better care of myself.

*sigh*


Happy Mothers Day, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment