Monday, January 8, 2018

It's time to give back...

Remember when I was going through that really dark patch in 2017 and I was pretty much isolating a lot because people suck?
Yeah, that's done.
I've actually been reaching out a lot. (go me)
I have two friends that I've made on Facebook from the local Poly community, both going through rough patches right now, and I just feel compelled to be there for them.  
One of them is a lot like me. Borderline, Succubus, Wolf... and I relate so much to what she's enduring right now that the only thing that seems right is reaching out to ease her struggle as much as possible.
She's still going to learn the value of pain whether I'm there or not. I just don't think she should have to endure this alone. I DID have people getting me through my bad spots. Blue Falcon for example? I would NOT have survived 2017 without him.  
It's time to give back.
I'm good with that.
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – So, yeah... my life doesn't suck right now. I'm really glad I have this reserve of compassion to help others through their own suck.
- Writing – Nothing new to report.
- Reading - Nothing new to report.
- Yarn Therapy – I’m just about to close the cuff on Leg Warmer I before I try it on for size and find out if I’m good or if I need to rip and restart the whole mess again. Naturally I'm hoping for the former.
- Sleep / Fitbit – 6 hours 35 minutes, 6x awake, 23x restless, 67 minutes awake/restless - and holy fuckbuckets!! TWENTY-THREE times restles?!?!?!? Rough night!
- Fur-babies – Didn't even get a call from Catmom last night, but that's okay because it was Movie Night and I was with the Blue Falcon anyway. The second I sat down on his sofa, one of his cats bounded out of her cat bed and came up to me. She was in my lap, purring only moments later. We both marveled at how comfortable she is with me. It's pretty cool. So, that totally counted as Cat Therapy.  :)
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Exercise/Yoga - *headdesk* I can't... I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me, but I just fucking can't. I know I should, I know I need to... and there's just NOTHING there. UGH!!
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – OMG, the cuddles. Especially in the waking up... it's almost like he can't even bear to not be in physical contact with me. It feels so fucking good!! He's just SO loving.
To be honest, I can't even remember the last time I questioned whether or not I could trust him.
He's always reaching out for me. Holding my hand, wrapping his arms around me, delivering kisses.
It's just SO GOOD!
We have a lot of lost time to make up for... and we're doing just that.
I am content with this.
- The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Sweeties:
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon – I’m not even sure if the Blue Falcon is my Sweetie anymore... he never has time to do Sweetie things... we only ever hang out on Movie Nights and on those nights he's so occupied being a good host that there's no time left over for cuddles (or more than cuddles) It's just movie and then the ride home. It's like a date night without the date.
Don't get me wrong... I still love spending time with him... but I guess maybe he feels like I don't need him anymore?
He's also always SORE AS HELL because he's exercising himself sick. So, that's another reason why sex has been out of the question. He's too sore for sex.
*sigh* I don't know.
I guess I'm okay being just friends.
It's just that I still love him, you know?
But, I have Bran back, so maybe it's just time for me to let the Blue Falcon go.
- Sweeties -
Nothing new to report.
 - AmbiguSweeties -
 - Pathfinder – I'm blessed to be a support system for Pathfinder too. I'm so honored to be there for him.
Relationships / Just Friends:
Nothing new to report.
End Notes:  

Okay, so I just found out one of my friends is about to go through another special kind of hell... UGH!!! I hope I have enough in me to get him through it. It's on a subject I don't know much about, so I'm not sure I know how much to help. But, you know I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment