Thursday, January 18, 2018

Normals scare the crap outta me!!

I have to run an errand for Bran today and I'm feeling really unsettled about it. Not the errand itself. I understand what it is and why it needs to be done. I'm okay with that. I'm also okay with the round trip Uber that will get me to where this thing needs to take place.
It's the fact that I don't know the interior of this place at all that has me nervous. I have to drop something off without knowing the layout or where I'm supposed to go, and that will likely mean asking for help or directions once I'm in there.
You'd think that asking for help wouldn't be such an issue, right?
Wrong.
Crippling social anxiety.
I can barely raise my voice above a squeak around strangers.
I’m fine once I know I'm around my fellow freaks. Then I'm the eccentric, flamboyant, life of the party.
But normals? *shudder* They scare the crap outta me!!
I'm sure it will be fine... *sigh*… it's just going to be hard for a little bit.
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – Yup, still fixating... still having conversations in my head... I'm really wondering what it will take for me to step away from this one with my sanity intact.  
- Writing – Nothing new to report.
- Reading - Nothing new to report.
- Yarn Therapy – I finally finished the buttonholes. Then I made it almost all the way around the next row. I'm really disappointed at how much the buttonholes pull at the other stitches around them. It's almost like there's another whole buttonhole right there. I'm hoping the 'loose', almost lace like knit around the buttonholes won't be noticeable once everything is completed.
It probably won't be. It's probably one of those pixel perfect things only my OCD ass would notice.
- Sleep / Fitbit – 6 hours 49 minutes, 3x awake, 18x restless, 59 minutes awake/restless - *sigh* I lost almost an hour last night? *pout* No wonder I'm still tired post-coffee.
- Fur-babies – Dreamy and I took a nap together last evening, we were both wiped.
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – Everything is back to normal. Bran is his usual, wonderful, loving self. All the stress from earlier in the week is totally gone... he reaches out for me when we lay down together. He lets me know he's there. He reassures himself that I’m there.
The intensity of this bond is so magnificent to me. No wonder I barely fucking survived without him for a year+.
I love him so much.
- The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Sweeties:
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon - Nothing new to report.
- Sweeties -
Nothing new to report.
 - AmbiguSweeties -
 - Pathfinder - Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Just Friends:
Nothing new to report.
End Notes:  

I’m gonna get going... the faster I'm out of here, the faster I can come back home and get back into my pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment