Sunday, January 14, 2018

So, there's hope yet.

Brain is in a fuzzy place today. Combination of a) too tired, and b) Bran is right next to me being very distracting right now. So, I can't come up with anything to start off this entry because my thoughts aren't even remotely focused enough to decide where they are that's worth posting about.
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – Still fixating. I can't tell yet if it's tapering off or not. It should taper off eventually, though. I'm not worried.
- Writing – One of my Scribophile buddies also started out as an 'I write to feel better' writer, but eventually she also matured to not needing the writing to cope with the emotions anymore. She says it was a long evolution to 'I have a deadline, silly words', but it did happen.
So, there's hope yet.
- Reading – Nothing new to report.
- Yarn Therapy – I only made it through half my button holes yesterday and then I was completely mentally exhausted and had to put the knitting away.
And I’m really tired and out of focus right now too... I'm not sure this is going to happen today.
- Sleep / Fitbit – 7 hours 52 minutes, 9x awake, 12x restless, 50 minutes awake/restless.
- Fur-babies – The Unicorn and I had a Dreamy last night. He got lots of cuddles, loves, and even some play time.
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
I’m going to try that protein shake sample pack in just a little bit here. It's not the Turmeric variety, it's just plain, but it will be enough to tell me if the stuff tastes like ass or not.
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – Ugh... on the one hand, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that he devoured the fuck out of the chili.
On the other hand, I'm probably losing brain cells from the toxic emissions of his asshole.
- The Unicorn РI modified my lentils and tomato sauce recipe just for her. I left out all the hot spices and chopped up a whole lemon in there, rind and all. I started by saut̩ing the lemon until it got a little soft, and then I added the onion until that got soft too. Then the usual lentil thing (if you wanna know, just ask). She said it looked like cat food, but she really loved it!!
She only ate one bowl, though, and I made a whole pot... so it might be a challenge to get her to eat the rest. I hope she will.
Relationships / Sweeties:
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon – MOVIE NIGHT TONIGHT!!! We're screening The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra, which the Blue Falcon has already introduced me to, but it's a good movie and definitely worth sitting next to him to enjoy again. I think I might bring the Blue Falcon some chili.  :)
- Sweeties -
Nothing new to report.
 - AmbiguSweeties -
 - Pathfinder – He's really in a not okay place right now. It's become obvious to both of us that he made a huge mistake. On the bright side, he figured it out before he invested too much time and wasted energy into said mistake. So, there's that.
Now it's just a matter of get out, sever ties, and move on.
This time with me by his side to help guide him forward.
I can help him work on himself so he's a better partner that will attract a higher vibration mate.
I totally got this.
Relationships / Just Friends:
Nothing new to report.
End Notes:  
Ugh... time to go.

I think I’m just going to lie down and try to work up the energy to shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment