Tuesday, January 2, 2018

My place is a MESS!!

I really should try to do dishes because, Ye Gods, they have piled up! However, I'm in a position where I can't make that kind of noise in my apartment during the day – not until like 8'ish at night and who the fuck wants to do the dishes at 8'ish at night? That's my shut down time. Hell, especially on like 4.5 hours of sleep.
No... I'm afraid they're just going to have to wait...
I could, at least, attempt to quietly stack them, though. Just enough to consolidate the mess and get them out of the way.
Yeah...  
Anyway...
Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- Therapy – I may or may not get to see Valkyrie today, details pending. If said details are hammered out before I’m done with this entry, I'll just type an amended update.
I forgot to set up my rides for this month.
They were closed yesterday.
Rides need to be set up at least one business day in advance.
Same day rides should not be a thing.
They might take pity on me.
--
UPDATE: Ride is happening. I get to see Valkyrie today!!
- Writing – Still on hold.
- Reading – Nuh uh – but I'm back to my regular schedule, so there will be travel and waiting lobby time to read.
- Yarn Therapy – The infinity scarf is done, sans embellishments. The leg warmers are getting their loose ends taken in now. I should be embellishing today. I might even get to cast on my new set of leg warmers today.  :)
- Sleep / Fitbit – 4 hours 17 minutes, 0x awake, 10x restless, 20 minutes awake/restless - Bran was ready for bed about 3 am. I was still working on the infinity scarf and didn't even notice the time. Then I had to make sure I was awake and alert early so I could attempt to schedule my ride for today.  :/
- Fur-babies – We did get a Dreamy last night, Cat Therapy was had. Bran made it home from a weekend trip in the middle of Dreamy's visit. He had food (burger) some was offered to Dreamy, but he rejected it. Weird cat.
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
HAH! Yeah, I'll get right on that.
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – Bran was gone for the weekend helping a buddy survive the holidays. Much male bonding was had because he was not the only guy there. They did man things. Bran called me the second he had cell service bars on his way back into town. So, I had no reason to be upset that he hadn't checked in, and really, I wasn't upset. Slightly worried, but not upset.
- The Unicorn – We had such a great time. We pulverized 2 seasons of Supernatural and 2.5 Animes during her staycation. I'm sad she's gone now. I already miss her, but I know she's having fun with her friends at school. I'm always never thrilled that she's with her dad because I know how mean he is to her... but, again, there's nothing I can do about it. She knows her legal rights. She knows she can sue him to gain single-parent custody for me at any time. She chooses to stay with him because she has better access to her friends that way. It's simply a sacrifice  
Relationships / Sweeties:
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon – Nothing new to report.
- Sweeties -
Nothing new to report.
 - AmbiguSweeties -
 - Pathfinder - Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Just Friends:
Nothing new to report.
End Notes:  

My place is a MESS!! I can't wait to get it cleaned up and presentable again!

No comments:

Post a Comment